I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19

Discus and support I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This was an awesome update! It made my system have internet but have no connection to the xbox live servers. It also caused my system to slow down so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADHDSoftTampon, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19

This was an awesome update! It made my system have internet but have no connection to the xbox live servers. It also caused my system to slow down so much as to i cannot even open my network tab in settings because the system took so long to think about
    where i was going, that it forgot what it was loading.

So, how is microsoft going to fix this?

:)

ADHDSoftTampon, Oct 29, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

As an Insider, I do regular updates to the OS, sometimes 2-3 a week, and if ever something starts acting up or not working correctly, firstly I will Full shutdown the console and restart it. This usually resolves any issues I've had.

Any time I do a Full shutdown, I reset the console power supply as well by removing the power cable for at least 10 seconds.

As a last resort I will reset my network hardware (gateway/router/modem) and wait until its fully functional again (green lights) before turning the console back on.

I also use a wired ethernet connection to the gateway so I don't get WiFi signal interference which may be the source of your issue.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

You can try to reboot your Xbox and even take it of the power cable and then put back. I had one issue not exactly like yours and I fixed doing that. I hope you can fix your problem and play with safety.
  4. Gary C 86 Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried rebooting the xbox? Mabey switching it off for 10 minutes and back on?

I know you said your having issues getting into the network settings on the console but here is a link to the network troubleshooting for the console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/unable-to-connect-solution

I hope this helps.
  5. SoG Watchman Win User

Intermittent black screening (but continued audio)

It's a glitch in the recent Xbox One update. Just hold the X logo on the Xbox One for 10 seconds to force it to turn off. Then turn it back on. I believe the March 4 update will fix it.
  6. jaywesty Win User

Call Of Duty Ghosts update stops at 97%!

same thing here. updates sit at 98% for about 10 min for me. the update last night (12/19) was terrible. after the update it wouldn't play the game. just sat on the ghosts screen. then my xbox one wouldn't turn off. ended up having to unplug the power
    brick. sure glad i spent 500 bucks to beta test the xb1 for microsoft.
Thema:

1. I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19 - Similar Threads - updated

2. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  3. No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update: This started today - no matter which controller I use on my Xbox One X - the controller does NOT respond on the dashboard. As I also have a USB-Keyboard connected I started a game - IN the game...
  4. error code could not update xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code could not update xbox one s: error code 0x80070570 on xbox one while update 416 mb new update it will reach 16 % then it will sat there was a problem with the update tryied everything rsest hard reset nothing is helping me...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 and launching Minecraft on XBOX ONES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating to Windows 10 and launching Minecraft on XBOX ONES: Does updating to Windows 10 have anything with not being able to launch Minecraft after the update. I have done all that was recommended 988cbdd6-ca75-41ab-b421-8f9c0f5d054c
  6. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Update Working for Others?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Update Working for Others?: Minecraft Bedrock Edition was supposed to be an automatic update. We have until the 20th to get it or we will have to pay for it. My kids XBox One S came with preloaded, Minecraft. They said it...
  8. Not letting me update the console program

in XboX Insiders
    Not letting me update the console program: I tried to set up my console so I’m in preview beta but it says I’m already registered and I need to sign into the account that signed me up but I’m in the account submitted by /u/clipclap99...
  9. Xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update: I have been trying to download the mandatory update to my 360 for the last hour. It keeps getting 80% done then saying "cant process update" with the error code 448449713800700c000000e. I have...
  10. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...