I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19

Discus and support I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This was an awesome update! It made my system have internet but have no connection to the xbox live servers. It also caused my system to slow down so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADHDSoftTampon, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19

This was an awesome update! It made my system have internet but have no connection to the xbox live servers. It also caused my system to slow down so much as to i cannot even open my network tab in settings because the system took so long to think about
    where i was going, that it forgot what it was loading.

So, how is microsoft going to fix this?

:)

ADHDSoftTampon, Oct 29, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

As an Insider, I do regular updates to the OS, sometimes 2-3 a week, and if ever something starts acting up or not working correctly, firstly I will Full shutdown the console and restart it. This usually resolves any issues I've had.

Any time I do a Full shutdown, I reset the console power supply as well by removing the power cable for at least 10 seconds.

As a last resort I will reset my network hardware (gateway/router/modem) and wait until its fully functional again (green lights) before turning the console back on.

I also use a wired ethernet connection to the gateway so I don't get WiFi signal interference which may be the source of your issue.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

You can try to reboot your Xbox and even take it of the power cable and then put back. I had one issue not exactly like yours and I fixed doing that. I hope you can fix your problem and play with safety.
  4. Gary C 86 Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried rebooting the xbox? Mabey switching it off for 10 minutes and back on?

I know you said your having issues getting into the network settings on the console but here is a link to the network troubleshooting for the console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/unable-to-connect-solution

I hope this helps.
  5. SoG Watchman Win User

Intermittent black screening (but continued audio)

It's a glitch in the recent Xbox One update. Just hold the X logo on the Xbox One for 10 seconds to force it to turn off. Then turn it back on. I believe the March 4 update will fix it.
  6. jaywesty Win User

Call Of Duty Ghosts update stops at 97%!

same thing here. updates sit at 98% for about 10 min for me. the update last night (12/19) was terrible. after the update it wouldn't play the game. just sat on the ghosts screen. then my xbox one wouldn't turn off. ended up having to unplug the power
    brick. sure glad i spent 500 bucks to beta test the xb1 for microsoft.
Thema:

1. I just updated Xbox One x on 10/24/19 - Similar Threads - updated

2. Serious update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious update problem.: Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I downloaded an update for my console that made the...
  3. Why are my Xbox One Stats and Time played not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my Xbox One Stats and Time played not updating?: My Xbox One game stats are not updating. Every time I play a game and when I'm done I check the stats and the time played and they don't update. Why is this happening? It was working for the...
  4. Xbox download/update speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download/update speeds: I’m currently trying to download the update for call of duty mw and my wifi is so slow it will literally take more than a day to download. I’d also like to add i’m already using ethernet. I try to...
  5. ERRO APÓS ATUALIZAR CONTROLE XBOX ONE[ERROR AFTER UPDATING XBOX ONE CONTROL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERRO APÓS ATUALIZAR CONTROLE XBOX ONE[ERROR AFTER UPDATING XBOX ONE CONTROL]: Boa noite Hoje fiz a atualização do driver do meu controle do xbox one via cabo pelo próprio xbox one, porem após completar os 100% o controle fica com o comando DIRECIONAL CIMA ativado...
  6. Having Problems with XBOX ONE Update, Error 0x80070079 0x00000000 0x90000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Problems with XBOX ONE Update, Error 0x80070079 0x00000000 0x90000005: Have been in a loop of trying to fix my XBOX that failed and upgrade. Currently showing error 0x80070079 0x00000000 0x90000005. It has posted Source OS and Target OS, as well as Console ID. Need...
  7. There was a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update: This morning my internet and my xbox one was fine until it doesn't want to my internet and I disconnect four times and try to update my console and hope that it will be fix but instead I get this...
  8. Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries: The store has been updating now for, at a guess over 20 hours. It remains on 0% and I've tried to restart it a few times via pause and resume also cancelled it and restarted it but no progress is...
  9. Cannot preform an offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot preform an offline system update: [img] So I insterted a USB with the files needed to preform an offline system update. As soon as I selected the Offline System Update option the Preparing update screen flashed for a brief...
  10. Xbox one S won't work after game update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't work after game update.: I was downloading the Fallout 76 update when I noticed it was taking an extremely long time. I let the download finish and tried to play Fallout 76 which ran so slow it was impossible to play....