I just want to know if you can deposit my Xbox rewards credits?

Discus and support I just want to know if you can deposit my Xbox rewards credits? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; please can i get my rewards? ce265eaa-67f1-4b4a-8d4b-118aeb3ffa32 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by FASC1974, May 18, 2018.

1. FASC1974
    FASC1974 Guest

please can i get my rewards?

:)

FASC1974, May 18, 2018
  2. Xbox rewards

i just wanted to know if you can deposit my Xbox rewards credits today

sausage rolls 2, May 18, 2018
  3. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, May 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into your account.

Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and
    30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 18, 2018
  5. FASC1974
    FASC1974 Guest
    Yes i know but i have a couple of months with the same problem

FASC1974, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into your account.

Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and
  7. FASC1974 Win User

Yes i know but i have a couple of months with the same problem
  8. xDamnYouSalazar Win User

my February MyVIP Rewards are short 10,000 points; please review my purchases

I'd just like to ask that the 9,000 adjustment be deposited soon, my initial February rewards were already deposited the same instance my MyVIP purchases registered in my MyRewards so I had no time to address the points rewarded before the deposit was made,
    and these additional credits should have been included with that deposit. If you can please set that to deposit, I'd appreciate it.

That is all. Thank you for your review of my February purchases, I know it was a lot to go through. You can lock this thread now.
  9. wElsH BoNgO Win User

Rewards

Rewards credits are automatically deposited into your account by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. Or if you have at least 1,000 pending, but less than 5,000, you can request a deposit on the MyRewards
    section of the rewards site and they will be deposited on the deposit date listed on the site at the time that you make the request.

For further assistance, you would want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
    but it says that the rewards are automatically put into the account and i got a lifetime saving of 11.000+ and nothing has been put into my account
  10. Korahn 27 Win User

Minecraft $5 Off?

Another possibility is that he is with xbox rewards. I know they just recently deposited my points. He could have bought it and then next time he saw, boom his points where deposited.
Thema:

1. I just want to know if you can deposit my Xbox rewards credits? - Similar Threads - deposit rewards credits

2. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  3. XL Rewards credits not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    XL Rewards credits not deposited: Hi, I claimed my 5000 Credits on the first of June and they were supposed to be deposited on the 31st of June. Today is July 2nd and they still haven't been deposited. Gamertag:...
  4. Xbox Rewards credit not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards credit not deposited: i have ransomed 5000 rewards credit using 250 gem in the vault from Xbox live rewards but after about 1 Mounth this rewards have not deposited . Why? Thanks 8075d6fa-c79c-48f6-b70f-f229523f4fc7
  5. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 3e811eb8-cce9-4c09-9373-6df0c705b74f
  6. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: i have just had an email with my final rewards balance but it said there was an issue and that it couldn't make my final rewards deposit - could you advise what that might be?...
  7. Xbox Rewards credits not deposited...

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards credits not deposited...: I had over 23,000 credits due on the 15th that I did not receive, and now the page has been taken down so I cannot track it. Will I still be receiving my credits?...
  8. Can not deposit xbox rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Can not deposit xbox rewards credits: I have 11,209 credits that will not convert to my local currency. At least 10,000 of it should of converted on 5/30 it is now 6/15 and the last day of the program. I've spent the past hour on the...
  9. Rewards Credits STILL not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Credits STILL not deposited: Yet again, no rewards credits have been deposited. Please fix this. I have over 17,000 credits to be deposited. 7448cbd2-e7ce-4fa7-ab29-71c862fb4ead
  10. 10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month

in XBoX Rewards
    10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month: I have fixed my account ,now the actual account region match the xbox rewards region , waiting my credits points to be deposited. 45c3ac5d-b87b-4c2e-aae6-641c219c4690