I just want to play the latest version of minecraft but it wont install

Discus and support I just want to play the latest version of minecraft but it wont install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I updated to the latest version of minecraft about a year ago. I was playing it just fine and even bought a load of the new textures and mash ups... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimPlaine, Jul 15, 2020.

1. TimPlaine
    TimPlaine Guest

So I updated to the latest version of minecraft about a year ago. I was playing it just fine and even bought a load of the new textures and mash ups etc. Then I had to uninstall it and I've never been able to reinstall it. It will get to 99% and then restart
    a few times before just saying error.

I've tried everything. Hard resetting. Clearing local saved games. Updating the console. Uninstalling other games that needed updates just in case they were interfering. I even tried buying it again, thinking it was missing something, and that failed too.
    I got refunded.

It just wont install and I can only play the original Minecraft XB1 edition with none of the new features, content or add ons I paid for.

Every other game I own works and installs just fine and the console is only about a year old.

Someone please help?

:)

TimPlaine, Jul 15, 2020
  2. NCC-2000 Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft

I started to install another game - Apex Legends. Only Minecraft is bothering me. I uninstalled that game in an attempt to install the latest version.
  3. NerzDesmony Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Editiom [Translation - Minecraft Xbox One Edition]

Thanks, but why it says in the Game "Download the latest Minecraft version for Free" that makes no sense but I know I need to buy it because I want to play with Friends.
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Minecraft One release date and Sweet upgrade deal :D

Some people prefer to game on a console, not everyone is PC litterate, not everyone is worried about the latest version of the game, some people just want to sit in front of a TV with a controller in their hand and play some Minecraft.
  5. johntanner1 Win User

What is this 0x8b050069 ?

Are you sure that the game has been updated to the latest version?
    the only update i get is 4k and it wont install
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Mincraft BEDROC

Hi Trinity,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are attempting to play Minecraft with a friend online, if he has the latest version of Minecraft, you must purchase the upgrade to join his game. Since you two have different versions, Minecraft will continue to ask
    you to upgrade to the latest version so you may play together.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. I just want to play the latest version of minecraft but it wont install - Similar Threads - play latest version

2. Still a massive delay between audio and video when playing YouTube videos on latest Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Still a massive delay between audio and video when playing YouTube videos on latest Alpha...: Hi Team. I have just reported an issue about the huge delay between audio and video that I am experiencing when playing YouTube videos. The delay also appears to happen on the dashboard when...
  3. I can't play games offline after the latest update

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play games offline after the latest update: my xbox won't let me play games offline after latest update ea7ca3d4-6c3f-44f9-a9f5-8fdee4825132
  4. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  5. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...
  6. Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...: When I have started noticing and experiencing this issue with the 2019 movies app I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue. so then I tried unplugging my modem then...
  7. After latest July 2019 Xbox update getting packet loss and lag issues when playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest July 2019 Xbox update getting packet loss and lag issues when playing...: So I was out of town for two weeks and came back two days ago and when I turned on my Xbox One X it said it had a new update. I updated it and now every game I play is giving my packet loss issues...
  8. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  9. i canot play ark on the pc (windows store version) with my friends on xbox one. since latest ...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canot play ark on the pc (windows store version) with my friends on xbox one. since latest ...: I have created a server on my xbox with my friends. the serever is running from my xbox and works fine with for my friends after the latest update released to xbox. but on windows ten I am unable...
  10. Latest version breaks AMD Radeon r9 380p Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest version breaks AMD Radeon r9 380p Play: 3.0.300.1.1235325.r I tried loading the game yesterday and I was met with the most horrid frame rates. Before, i could run this game max settings 1080p with it still seeming like it was too...