I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

Discus and support I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert, Oct 10, 2019.

1. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future!

submitted by /u/FlashDesert
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlashDesert, Oct 10, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

It was a 50/50 chance between Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. I don't know how you would know others have not put in the time but if they are in Alpha Skip Ahead or Alpha rings they have been invited in as people whom file the best most accurate reports.
    It is inevitable that some aren't as active as others.

Also you should really be posting your concerns here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  5. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
Thema:

I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

1. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead! - Similar Threads - wanted quick post

2. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c
  3. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  4. forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution: forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution 7238c6ac-2607-4e5c-846a-62312f7b46fd
  5. Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game: Hi, when i'll play Metro Exodus with the XBox (beta) launcher the game can only be started in safe mode, or it crashes after the intro in normal mode. If I'll quit the game it shows me in an...
  6. Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line: History, on my third power brick in the life of this consul, the last one is a modded 360 brick which works fine. The problems started with No Man's sky version 2.1.2.5447,the game would bomb out,...
  7. I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.: I can't link my Xbox to my EA account because I get an 'Account ineligible' error message telling me to log off my Xbox account. I've talked to EA advisers and they tell my Xbox account was...
  8. Xbox one set up my child as administrator and want to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one set up my child as administrator and want to change: When my son received his new Xbox one, I did not realize I could set up a family account and I set him up as an an administrator (adult) using my Microsoft account that was set up just for the...
  9. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea
  10. Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support: I have a few accounts on my Xbox and one has Xbox live. I've set the Xbox to "the home Xbox" for the account with Xbox live thinking everyone can use Xbox live but it doesn't work. Like let's say...