I keep cheating in my minecraft worlds.

Discus and support I keep cheating in my minecraft worlds. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, whenever I make a minecraft world, I end up cheating on it. This has caused me to quit most if not all of my worlds so far. Turning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Camille Bobo, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Camille Bobo
    Camille Bobo Guest

As the title says, whenever I make a minecraft world, I end up cheating on it. This has caused me to quit most if not all of my worlds so far. Turning off cheats doesnt help because of the LAN option. So what do I do? The reason I cheat is because I dont have a good attention span. Is there any way to completely disable cheats?

:)

Camille Bobo, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Katwyld Win User

Achievements not working

There is a chance that your achievements are disabled for that world, if you installed a mod or enabled cheats to turn on keep inventory or similar things they will be disabled in that world permanently, unfortunately there's no way to fix this
    without starting a new world altogether, if this is the case there isn't much that can be done sadly, you can check if achievements are disabled by opening your game settings while playing in your world, if they aren't disabled then try uninstalling and
    reinstalling minecraft. It should keep your player data, I hope this helped!
    It's on the XBox so no mods (I don't know if you can but I know I haven't) but I did find the "cheats enabled" and I don't know why. I've never done anything with cheats, I would just use a creative world if I wanted everything.

So, because this got ticked in my world somehow I'm screwed? :/ I have years on this world, I'm not interested in starting a new one.
  3. Rk2p Win User

Achievements not working

There is a chance that your achievements are disabled for that world, if you installed a mod or enabled cheats to turn on keep inventory or similar things they will be disabled in that world permanently, unfortunately there's no way to fix this without
    starting a new world altogether, if this is the case there isn't much that can be done sadly, you can check if achievements are disabled by opening your game settings while playing in your world, if they aren't disabled then try uninstalling and reinstalling
    minecraft. It should keep your player data, I hope this helped!
  4. Rk2p Win User

Achievements not working

There is a chance that your achievements are disabled for that world, if you installed a mod or enabled cheats to turn on keep inventory or similar things they will be disabled in that world permanently, unfortunately there's no way to fix this
    without starting a new world altogether, if this is the case there isn't much that can be done sadly, you can check if achievements are disabled by opening your game settings while playing in your world, if they aren't disabled then try uninstalling and
    reinstalling minecraft. It should keep your player data, I hope this helped!
    It's on the XBox so no mods (I don't know if you can but I know I haven't) but I did find the "cheats enabled" and I don't know why. I've never done anything with cheats, I would just use a creative world if I wanted everything.

So, because this got ticked in my world somehow I'm screwed? :/ I have years on this world, I'm not interested in starting a new one.

Sadly you can't reverse it to get achievements, but you can still have fun on your world and if you ever want the achievements you can start a world just for achievements, I know it's not a very good alternative but it's about all you can do, sorry.
  5. Laptouch Win User

Problemas con Minecraft windows 10[Problems with Minecraft windows 10]

It didn't, any other solution to keep playing on my 175MB minecraft world inside my 2TB pc?
  6. TJYaremchak Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

It still doesn’t work, Minecraft on the switch is buggy as heck but my but I want to keep playing on my world, but every time I go to upload my world to realms it just says and error occurred. Even though I fixed everything in my privacy settings
Thema:

1. I keep cheating in my minecraft worlds. - Similar Threads - keep cheating minecraft

2. Xbox App and Microsoft Store keeps scrolling to the bottom

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store keeps scrolling to the bottom: I've unplugged wired controller, I’ve windows key+x to rest the app, as someone who does not spent every waking moment on a pc, this is trash. Never in my 28 years of being alive has a bug so...
  3. Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...: Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox b/c of too many sign in attempts. Power cycle did not repair, uninstall and reinstall did not repair,...
  4. Keep getting signed out of YouTube issue

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting signed out of YouTube issue: I'm in the alpha build and starting in the last day every time I open YouTube I have to log into my account where normally it would automatically be logged in. I've reinstalled the app, restarted...
  5. why do I keep getting signed out of youtube

in XBoX on Windows
    why do I keep getting signed out of youtube: every single day for the last two months I get signed out of youtube for no reason at all. no one else has access to my youtube account or xbox. whtas the **** deal?...
  6. Xbox keeps deleting friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps deleting friends list.: Hi My son turned on his Xbox and all his friends has disappeared. We did a soft factory reset and they still have no come back on. All his chats are there still. Side note that his storage was at...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.: Noticed in the last 2 weeks or so my elite controller will randomly disconnect for about 5-10 seconds and then reconnect. Anyone know how to solve this issue? I believe there was an update that...
  8. This game keep freezing, cheats you out of coin and tickets and have server connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game keep freezing, cheats you out of coin and tickets and have server connection problems: Having problem connecting to server or disconnection from server in the middle of game causing game to freeze. Sometime open luggage and no reward. If the number is a power ball and starred for...
  9. Keep getting flasely reported for cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting flasely reported for cheating: I keep on getting these random false reports on my account for cheating even tho I’m not cheating in anyway at all, I’m guessing I’m getting these false reports because I’m over a level 1900 on...
  10. My account keeps getting banned every other month for cheating please revoke the ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account keeps getting banned every other month for cheating please revoke the ban: I think that I may have received a ban for cheating as I was playing black ops 2 and I was put into a xp lobby I didn't join purposely I was looking for a game of team death match I have never...