I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile)

Discus and support I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to join a friend's multiplayer world on Minecraft and I keep getting the screen saying "Unable to connect to world." It started on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KayleeT2, Aug 6, 2021.

1. KayleeT2
    KayleeT2 Guest

I've been trying to join a friend's multiplayer world on Minecraft and I keep getting the screen saying "Unable to connect to world." It started on my Xbox so I assumed the console was the issue and asked for ways to fix that. I tested my NAT Type, but it's open. I changed my internet multiple times. I checked the privacy and online safety for my Microsoft account and all the things needed were already being allowed. I then decided to try it mobile and low and behold, I was even unable to connect there too. I then logged out and created a new Microsoft account completely thinking the account may have been the issue, but it ended up not working on that account either. I have been able to access public servers like the Hive and CubeCraft with him though. But, the weirdest thing of all, he has had multiple friends join that world with zero issues. Some were on mobile and some were on other consoles. So clearly I'm the one having an issue, but no one has been able to put their finger on why.

Can anyone help me or at least point me in the direction of someone who can genuinely help me?

:)

KayleeT2, Aug 6, 2021
  2. KayleeT2 Win User

Thank you so much!! I tried using the first Xbox support link but it wasn’t much help. I ended up trying to contact Minecraft directly like you added at the end. I’m now just waiting on a response from them. I’m praying they can assist me!! Thank you again for the help!
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. MateusFontana Win User

I see, as that didn't work, please try the solution below.

Go to your Xbox settings>general tab>network and internet settings>advanced options>click DNS settings, if you use a manual IP, try changing it to automatic (even if you don't use it, click manual, and then in automatic)
  5. KayleeT2 Win User

I’m doing as well as I can be, thank you for asking! And thank you so much for the help and warm welcome!!

I tried to remove him and restart the console but that didn’t work…I can test out the second option, but I do have a quick question.

How do you evoke the menu in one of my worlds?

I’ll let you know how it goes as soon as I can test it out :)
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You are most welcome, I hope it gets fixed soon for you!
Thema:

1. I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile) - Similar Threads - keep getting unable

2. Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds: Is anyone else getting kicked out of their party on series S/X or is it just me I signed in on a the one s & on my phone was perfectly fine but on the series I kept getting kicked out within 10...
  3. keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...: When playing dead by daylight on pc xbox game pass, I have crashed a few times and received this error. It works fine most of the time but I have run into this quite often recently, what can I do...
  4. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!: Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error,...
  5. Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC: So I just got the Xbox game pass on my pc and downloaded Gears 5 but every time I try to load the game, I get a screen that says "Game Security Violation (#00000018h)." I've already tried...
  6. unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...: Anyone have any reasons on why i cant connect? any help will be greatly apreciated 143a8027-345d-46bd-88a3-875274b21fa6
  7. Keep getting logged out randomly after latest firmware (Omega), and are unable to login again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting logged out randomly after latest firmware (Omega), and are unable to login again ...: After the latest firmware update (Omega ring), I keep getting logged out randomly, and are unable to login again until I restart the console. The console repeatedly keeps asking for my password....
  8. I keep getting "We are unable to get your latest saved data" on certain games. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting "We are unable to get your latest saved data" on certain games. How to fix?: Hello. So just today I tried to go on Payday 2. A message popped up saying "We are unable to get your latest saved data", I selected try again and it still did not work, my friend seemed to get...
  9. Keep getting unable to load data error 101_107_1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting unable to load data error 101_107_1.: Have uninstalled then reinstalled the app and still getting the error. May have to uninstall permanently :( f2850b88-6d86-432b-b495-31929b50f3b2
  10. unable to open Black Ops 3, keep getting "You are too early"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open Black Ops 3, keep getting "You are too early": It's now 00:32 and I pre ordered and downloaded Black Ops 3 the other day, fully downloaded and up to date come 00:01 I try to open it and I constantly get "you are too early" I've been getting...