I keep getting disconnected, dashboard or switch games .

Discus and support I keep getting disconnected, dashboard or switch games . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The subject of matter is that I cannot seem to stay online whenever I try to switch games. I have no problem reconnecting its just whenever I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M0TG Pumpkin, Jun 22, 2014.

1. M0TG Pumpkin
    M0TG Pumpkin Guest

The subject of matter is that I cannot seem to stay online whenever I try to switch games. I have no problem reconnecting its just whenever I go to switch games it tells me that's been signed out.

:)

M0TG Pumpkin, Jun 22, 2014
  2. My xbox keeps disconnecting when I play singleplayer

I still keep getting disconnected. The funny thing is, is that when I get disconnected when Im idle at the main menu of a game or when I get disconnected when I play single player I'll go back to the dashboard it will reconnect me on it's own. It'll show
    how many friends I have online which means I signed back in.

xXBoOgYMaN21Xx, Jun 22, 2014
  3. RainyDesert6
    RainyDesert6 Guest
    Keep getting signed out of Xbox LIVE

I keep getting signed out when I exit a game to go to the Dashboard. It also happens when I switch game modes in Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Please help!

RainyDesert6, Jun 22, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings M0TG!

If you haven't already, try clear your Xbox system cache. Delete profile (Delete Profile Only) and download your profile from Live.

Give the steps up front a go and let us know where this takes you and we'll work from there.

Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Repeat this process 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

taidara, Jun 22, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Greetings M0TG!

If you haven't already, try clear your Xbox system cache. Delete profile (Delete Profile Only) and download your profile from Live.

Give the steps up front a go and let us know where this takes you and we'll work from there.

Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Repeat this process 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.
  6. UN1T X SuperBen Win User

Whenever I start a game ANY Game, I immediately get disconnected from xbox live HELP

it keeps happening to me as well. I stay signed in while on the dashboard and when i load up a game or app i get disconnected.
  7. DavidMagers Win User

Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live Randomly. This is on the newest Comcast Gateway.. I currently have a DMZ setup. I turned off my firewall completely to allow packets to go through. UpNp is turned on.

Xbox Live keeps kicking people out. Disregard my last post. Disconnections are happening more frequently, Internet keeps rebooting, trouble getting into or switching game lobbies. live parties disconnecting. My other online friends are having the same issues.
  8. xXBoOgYMaN21Xx Win User

My xbox keeps disconnecting when I play singleplayer

I still keep getting disconnected. The funny thing is, is that when I get disconnected when Im idle at the main menu of a game or when I get disconnected when I play single player I'll go back to the dashboard it will reconnect me on it's own. It'll show
    how many friends I have online which means I signed back in.
  9. TGarhwyn Win User

Constantly disconnecting from XBox Live

Sadly I tried all that stuff, even port forwarding, but it keeps doing it. Seems as long as I'm on the dashboard it stays on, but once I get onto a game it disconnects after a while. Even a game that doesn't use Live like Skylanders.
Thema:

1. I keep getting disconnected, dashboard or switch games . - Similar Threads - keep getting disconnected

2. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  3. I keep getting disconnected from party chat !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat !!: This is really destroying my night off. I keep getting disconnected from the party chat. My NAT type is open, but its been happening for the past three hours. Ive hard restarted five times....
  4. I keep get disconnected from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    I keep get disconnected from the internet: Only started happening since the last alpha update I have hard reset my Xbox and my modem multiple times and nothing changes submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  5. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  6. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  7. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  8. Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from FN and Xbox.: I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and fortnite. Im using a very fast connection with a wired ethernet cable. I also get kicked out the game and it says that ‘i need to insert a disk’ to...
  9. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE: I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days...
  10. My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends keep getting disconnected mid game in Deep Rock galactic: My friends and I own the game on the Windows Store because we also play this on the Xbox. All of us are on PC and my friends connect to me. When I start a game usually halfway through one of my...