I keep getting error code 0x00000001 for my Xbox app on PC.

Discus and support I keep getting error code 0x00000001 for my Xbox app on PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a game pass ultimate and I wanted to download and play overcooked 2. I keep getting this error and yes, all my apps and windows is up-to-date.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sasuke12187, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I keep getting error code 0x00000001 for my Xbox app on PC.

I have a game pass ultimate and I wanted to download and play overcooked 2. I keep getting this error and yes, all my apps and windows is up-to-date. Yes I've tried reinstalling the Xbox PC app. Yes I've restarted my PC. I dont know what else I could do. Is there a support chat? I cant exactly do phone calls.

submitted by /u/Sasuke12187
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sasuke12187, Apr 1, 2021
  2. T0MS M0M Win User

problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001

I'm having the same exact issue. Every game I try to download gives me "Error code: 0x00000001". I've made sure both the app and my PC are up to date.
  3. AltoHercules254 Win User

Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

Right I tried your do a different game suggestion,

Wolvenstine -

Fails immediately error - Error code: 0x00000001

This is getting tedious, Im paying money to spend hours not playing with anything except the bloody Xbox PC app

And Toomb raider will download!!! WTH is going on here? ok beta, but still

Is there a place to make proper support calls for this? not just asking the kind community members here
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

xbox pc app error code 0x00000001

I have exhausted my my resources, You might try contacting Xbox Support to see if they have any insight to the issues.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    Step 2 ----Select See other options
    Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)
    Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Shadow Blazin Win User

Same issue here - seeing Error code: 0x00000001

I do hope we dont have the same issue with Gears 4 Nvidia 10 series cards crashing constantly!

every game on my game pass throws an error...
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
Thema:

I keep getting error code 0x00000001 for my Xbox app on PC.

1. I keep getting error code 0x00000001 for my Xbox app on PC. - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...: Error DetailsTry that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing CqCjfMYKpEmIvqHX.28 2021/06/17 - 17:32:16 UTC Close I refuse to use...
  3. I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JackBauerUY [link] [comments]
  4. Keep getting error code E:32f-0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting error code E:32f-0: Have had problems starting Forza Horizon 4 and keep getting Error code E:32f-0. It was working just fine a couple of days ago and then just suddenly couldn't get in anymore. have tried resetting...
  5. Keep getting error 0x80070070 eventhough there is plenty of free space on hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error 0x80070070 eventhough there is plenty of free space on hard drives: Trying to update the store app on my Xbox One, but every time I get the error 0x80070070 need to free up space on hard disk. On the internal drive there is about 310 GB of free space (update is...
  6. I keep getting an error message on my Minecraft PS4 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting an error message on my Minecraft PS4 account: Hello, This morning I tried to log in to a server in minecraft, but it said "verify your microsoft services". But i could not find that anywhere. So I logged out on my PS4 to try and log back in...
  7. Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes

in XboX Insiders
    Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes: I have the same 3 error codes repeatedly showing up 0XE0E8000F 0X000000000 and 0X90050005 I followed all the steps others suggested, hard reset, different ethernet cord, wireless connection and...
  8. I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...: Any help would be appreciated. I have tried checking if my account is set to an adult (it is). I have also tried all of the other threads. Thanks for your help. bef2b558-b1f1-4093-bc25-075f1f6eb3b5
  9. Can't update xbox 1 I keep getting the below error

in XboX Insiders
    Can't update xbox 1 I keep getting the below error: Can't update getting error error code 0xE0E8000F 0x0000000 0x90050005 Please help submitted by /u/ceaser90 [link] [comments]
  10. Cant sign in to Xbox insider hub, keep getting error code

in XboX Insiders
    Cant sign in to Xbox insider hub, keep getting error code: Im trying to sign into Xbox insiders to fix Minecraft, but when i try and sign in i get this message: "There's a problem Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005) (0x80070005)" Ive...