i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile

Discus and support i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low to no Gamerscore. what are they up to?, i did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PCunrecognized Cosmic, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile

I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low to no Gamerscore.

what are they up to?, i did not play any games with them i am not looking for followers , and i just wanna block them from even interacting .

:)

PCunrecognized Cosmic, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. BloodSniper84 Win User

Blocking them and changing your privacy settings are your best bet.
  3. AbaddonD Win User

I think aldo that on your privacy settings you can set the upcoming msgs or invitations to only friends of your friends so you can avoid this kind of spam on Xbl.
  4. Ridinss Win User

yea i wouldnt really worry about it just ignore them as they are usually bots also ignore their messages and change your privacy settings if u want to make sure too
  5. xxwitchrobinxx Win User

Yeah. Go ahead and block them. Also check your privacy settings on your account as well. You can control a lot through the settings menus.
  6. XxDopeKidXx123 Win User

Hello there what i would do is simply block and report the user if following many people 0 gamerscore the account can be a bot most likely. When reporting report it as spam. Thank you
Thema:

1. i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile - Similar Threads - keep getting random

2. I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...: its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this? 01739b2c-974c-405b-8aca-d1c05970f491
  3. Xbox one x keeps randomly getting hot then shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps randomly getting hot then shutting off: So my xbox one x will come on then ill be in a game for a few minutes then all of the sudden it gets really hot and just shuts off. I have it out in the open with ample air supply so there is no...
  4. I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly: My xbox kicks me out of my game and turns off randomly 67522fc7-8893-4c47-9c2b-484c4de5a7d3
  5. I keep getting randomly signed out

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting randomly signed out: Every now and then I get signed out. This only happened after the most recent Beta ring update submitted by /u/c1nderh3lm [link] [comments]
  6. My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!: literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And its so annoying to have your investment go to waste like this. This is not good customer...
  7. Netgear: keep getting randomly disconnected

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: keep getting randomly disconnected: Netgear (Routers): keep getting randomly disconnected keep getting disconnected from games saying i dont have a local lan.. i have a open nat my download speed is normally 150-200 mbps and upload...
  8. Keep getting logged out randomly after latest firmware (Omega), and are unable to login again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting logged out randomly after latest firmware (Omega), and are unable to login again ...: After the latest firmware update (Omega ring), I keep getting logged out randomly, and are unable to login again until I restart the console. The console repeatedly keeps asking for my password....
  9. Keep getting randomly disconnected from xbox live servers via Backwards Compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting randomly disconnected from xbox live servers via Backwards Compatability: I recently purchased CoD Black Ops 2 to play with friends and such, but everytime I try to play online it either A. Does not want to connect to xbox live or B. It'll randomly disconnect me out of...
  10. Keep getting randomly signed out of Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting randomly signed out of Xbox live: Hello all. I've been having issues where I keep getting signed out of Xbox live during gaming. For example: today I was playing GTA Online and I invited my friend to play with me and the game...