i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox

Discus and support i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; long story short, cant go online on minecraft bedrock because privacy related bullcrap, go to sign in and change settings but get redirected to support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by #gamerman420, May 30, 2021.

1. #gamerman420
    #gamerman420 Guest

i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox

long story short, cant go online on minecraft bedrock because privacy related bullcrap, go to sign in and change settings but get redirected to support page about doing what im gonna do.

what the hell do i do??? i just wanna play minecraft..

:)

#gamerman420, May 30, 2021
  2. Bifrosteri Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC problem family safety

well what if i cant access my xbox settings it only says error child trying to access settings and redirects me to a page on how an parent can change the settings even when my account is an adult account?...
  3. AlexGlazer Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Thanks for your help Phil, but my main issue at the moment isn't that i can't access multiplayer in Minecraft, it's that I can't log into my box account on Xbox. If I was able to then I'd change the multiplayer setting. When i click on sign in on Xbox.com, i get immediately redirected to the support page instead pf the log in page but the support page doesn't load in, it just get stuck on the loading screen.
  4. Kiersten Waters Win User

Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

I tried that, but every time I try to visit account.xbox.com, it automatically takes me to a page about changing your child's Xbox privacy (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings)
    and so I can't sign in. It even happens when I go to Xbox.com and click on "my account"--I get redirected to the same page. I have no idea why this keeps happening. Also, I can't click on "sign in" on the Xbox website.
  5. Polonez1481 Win User

Sold console

Password changed. When trying to remove a console that is set as the home button on the right redirects me, and I have a message that the page does not exist. This message: Try another page. Unfortunately, this page does not exist.
  6. .Aoji. Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Same here... I got ARK to play with my friend since he has a xbox one. I tried to change the settings by creating a family with my friends account because I the Xbox Settings page wouldn't even open when I wasn't in a family. It just redirected me to the
    page where it tells me how to change my accounts privay setting. Please fix this soon Microsoft.

cheers
Thema:

1. i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox - Similar Threads - keep getting redirected

2. Remote features keep getting disabled

in XboX Insiders
    Remote features keep getting disabled: On my Xbox sx I have to keep turning on remote features every time I power on my Xbox just to use the Xbox app tried a full reset with not change submitted by /u/coolman911099 [link] [comments]
  3. Me and my friends keep getting kicked out of the party, even the party leader gets kicked,...

in XboX Insiders
    Me and my friends keep getting kicked out of the party, even the party leader gets kicked,...: Title submitted by /u/Party-Estate5737 [link] [comments]
  4. Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Party keeps getting kicked out after 10 seconds: Is anyone else getting kicked out of their party on series S/X or is it just me I signed in on a the one s & on my phone was perfectly fine but on the series I kept getting kicked out within 10...
  5. keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keep getting error: GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D...: When playing dead by daylight on pc xbox game pass, I have crashed a few times and received this error. It works fine most of the time but I have run into this quite often recently, what can I do...
  6. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!: Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error,...
  7. Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC: So I just got the Xbox game pass on my pc and downloaded Gears 5 but every time I try to load the game, I get a screen that says "Game Security Violation (#00000018h)." I've already tried...
  8. Network settings won't open ,keep getting error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network settings won't open ,keep getting error: Every time I go to open my network settings on my Xbox 1 it says unexpected error ,have tried a hard reset,first without deleting games and after I did a full hard wipe reset.Have tried power...
  9. Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming: Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting me to the Microsoft support website,...
  10. I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile): I've been trying to join a friend's multiplayer world on Minecraft and I keep getting the screen saying "Unable to connect to world." It started on my Xbox so I assumed the console was the issue...