I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

Discus and support I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source." in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What can I do ? I searched on other forums and the only answer was that the support blamed the game involved except for me it doesn't involve any game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnTueurEnTongs, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

What can I do ?

I searched on other forums and the only answer was that the support blamed the game involved except for me it doesn't involve any game it can happen at any moment while playing or after playing.

My xbox is a xbox one S.

:)

UnTueurEnTongs, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

There is a keep everything that includes games and apps or a clean wipe, We suggest the keep everything first. But this might need some sort of service done to the console due to it's sounding like some hard ware might be failing if the software cannot
    fix it.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there UnTueurEnTongs,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get past this error. I understand how puzzling this could be. To answer your questions about whether or not your games will be lost, in short, no, unless you choose the option denoted "reset
    and remove everything"
    . If you do choose that option, you can indeed reinstall them from the store. You'll still keep all your progress though, as that is saved in the cloud .

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. UnTueurEnTongs Win User

Will I lose games installed in the xbox hard drive if I do this ?

Or I can reinstall them from the store ? (like the ones I got for free with the gold subscription ?)

I think I can reinstall everything but I prefer to ask before.

Will I lose anything ?

Thank you for your quick answer btw. :)
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

6. JTL1E Win User

Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs

if you are playing on the computer you might need to allocate more memory to Minecraft because sometimes it can get a memory leak causing the world to crash because its leaking memory and flooding what you have allocated to it
Thema:

1. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source." - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I keep getting error code 807B - 0194.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code 807B - 0194.: I've been trying to do the xbox 360 systen update for 2 years now, but it have never updated. I have been getting another error code too, but i followed the troubleshooting and i fixed it. But now...
  3. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  4. I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...: I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition [img] b3285027-7731-45ef-8da2-6573ab654cdf
  5. keep getting error code when try to open my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting error code when try to open my games: I can't open any games on my xbox...the error code seems to imply i don't own the games but i do....0x803f9006 ffcea2bf-aa4e-46ce-9f93-c46d24b15661
  6. Keep getting error 0x82D40003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting error 0x82D40003: I recenlty got home today i wanted to play some overwatch but i keep getting error 0x82D40003. Ik there was a update for xbox today, idk if its causing this but im wondering if anyone else is...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Microsoft on Ps4, I keep getting an error.: Hello, This has been happening for a few days now maybe a week, but now it's getting me upset. Everytime I try to login, I get the same "Failed to Login: We tried to sign you into your microsoft...
  8. I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app: yes my computer has the recommended specs. ea8ca1c0-92a0-44d9-85e5-74c3aa31c6e3
  9. Why do I keep getting errors when trying to get xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting errors when trying to get xbox Live?: I have tried using my card to pay online, error. I went and got a card and tried to redeem code, error. “Something is wrong on our end” for the last month! Im sitting here with a card that wont...
  10. i keep getting an error code 22 on sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting an error code 22 on sims 4: it does not let me save or build anything in build mode 584737e8-2b7b-4bde-b44c-95e12e0637e9