I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...

Discus and support I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World Domination. when trying to launch this game pass title. Other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Irishmadcat, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Irishmadcat
    Irishmadcat Guest

I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...

I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World Domination. when trying to launch this game pass title.

Other titles work and this title worked last night.

What is wrong and how can I fix it

:)

Irishmadcat, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World Domination. when trying to launch this game pass title

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced options > Repair > Restart PC.

If that didn’t work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades.

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Howei_89, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If that doesn't work, reinstall the game. :)

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  4. SamQY Win User

Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades. Problem

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  5. CathyAbernathy Win User

ever since I did System Restore, can't access Solitaire Collection

sorry - should have added: I have Version 6.3 (Build 9600) of Windows 8.1. The error message I keep getting from the app says "this app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information." The Store keeps saying the app is already installed.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

wordament

Thema:

1. I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World... - Similar Threads - keep getting told

2. Series S party chat stays connected but i keep getting disconnected when trying to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Series S party chat stays connected but i keep getting disconnected when trying to play...: So basically, the title. I have a series s and have been having a problem with select games (back 4 blood and risk of rain 2, Halo works just fine though). I will be in a party chat with my friend...
  3. Cannot add members to family on xbox keep getting the following errors. Something went...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add members to family on xbox keep getting the following errors. Something went...: I have been onto the support chat and have a case number open with them. I have tried browser android device and the xbox to get this working but still keep getting this error. First time I...
  4. I can't (re) install Sea of Thieves. I keep getting error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't (re) install Sea of Thieves. I keep getting error 0x80070005: I had Sea of Thieves installed before, but a few months ago a update was released and gave me the error 0x80070005. So I decided to remove the game and re-install the game. I haven't been able to...
  5. Have a series X. Keep getting disconnected from internet mid game but will immediately...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a series X. Keep getting disconnected from internet mid game but will immediately...: Got a new series X when they were released. Was using wifi but was having connection issues so spent big bucks to get a hard wired line installed in basement. Problem wasn’t fixed and also was...
  6. My account keeps on getting blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account keeps on getting blocked: Where do I ask to find the reason to the reason why I’m getting blocked or could someone just tell me. fce3046e-6cc9-44e9-8fbb-02e41ea25edd
  7. Unable to get update for game, keeps saying 0x8b050033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get update for game, keeps saying 0x8b050033: I've had ghost recon wildlands for almost three days now, and for some reason it just won't update. It has an update for twenty gigs needed to download, which I have. I've been trying to download...
  8. I keep getting the error code, 0x803F8001, when I try to open Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error code, 0x803F8001, when I try to open Minecraft.: I have tried everything to fix this. I've looked at all the articles online, restarted my computer, even factory reset my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app multiple times, from...
  9. Trying to sign in password but keep getting error 762 can you help thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign in password but keep getting error 762 can you help thanks: Can’t log in keep getting error 762 can you help f18f5ce3-e2c1-4214-a806-fa6272591993
  10. XBox Kids timelimit ran up, so kids press "B" and get to keep watching?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Kids timelimit ran up, so kids press "B" and get to keep watching?: We setup an xbox account for our kids. We setup a time limit of 3 hours. And sure enough after about 3 hours, a thing popped up saying that that the kids used all their time, an if they want to...