I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for...

Discus and support I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for anything and I would like to know why and how to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travis Bierce, Jul 1, 2022.

1. I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for...

I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for anything and I would like to know why and how to get a refund

:)

Travis Bierce, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for anything and I would like to know why and how to get a refund

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Travis

If you're not seeing this movements on your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

It seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization

In this situations the best option is dispute the charge with your bank and ask them for a refund.

To avoid this situation again, I can advice you ask them to give you a new card and delete the old one
  3. Lord Guffen Win User

Can't install odst

My DL froze at 99%. Restart DL didn´t help. reboot didn´t help. 55 min with MS webchat help, involving restore account and lot´s of fiddling didn´t help.

Mr XBob´s tip did the trick :) All hale Mr XBob
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why get an Xbox

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]Yeah that free PSN service where everyone got their personal details and bank accounts hacked![/quote]

no they didn`t,i`m a psn user and mine didn`t,neither did anyone i know.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I like black ops.

I could have caught more by now if i didn`t keep getting signed out everytime i click on a profile.

I really hope the cheater banner makes a comeback.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Why always new members

current member also have benefits, deals, more games coming to gamepass each month... I didn´t pay full price of XGPU in fact, I could update my current gold subscription to GPU for 3 years for only 1 dollar!
Thema:

I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for...

1. I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for... - Similar Threads - keep having $99

2. I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....: Tried so many things to the point I'm no longer wanting series x 510b26a3-865a-4624-9d44-3f226a0707c1
  3. I use a PS4 controller to play games and I have to keep unplugging and plugging it back in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I use a PS4 controller to play games and I have to keep unplugging and plugging it back in...: It shows in the settings that it is connected to bluetooth but it won't work unless its plugged in. I have 2 different controllers and it happens with both of them. Like I'll be playing Fortnite...
  4. Xbox One X keeps having loooong black screen on boot up, then promptly shut offs if it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps having loooong black screen on boot up, then promptly shut offs if it...: this has been an annoying issue for ages, one that in frustration made me just ragequit instead of trying to fix. i'd say about since 2019, it was always an issue seemingly connected to the timing...
  5. This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other...: [Mod removed] This person is making fake accounts to join my party it’s only because I posed as a female online to joke around Not to be spammed by hackers or online creeps can u unactivate his...
  6. I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...: I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my account and safety settings in my xbox...
  7. My Xbox One keep having the error code E102 after I log in my main account (Sorry for bad...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keep having the error code E102 after I log in my main account (Sorry for bad...: Some weeks ago, my Xbox One starts getting a error with the code E106, that basically forces me to reset the accounts and some other stuff from my console (except for games and apps). This keep...
  8. I keep having this issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep having this issue.: So this reoccurring issue that keeps happening with parties. After a while of me joining my friends (they're jerks by the way) my task bar restarts itself becoming blank for a few seconds before...
  9. My game keeps crashing and I have tried everything!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing and I have tried everything!!!!: I cant even play any games because it keeps on crashing, my laptop is NEW. 7e5de72f-788c-45b2-9966-c3e44c99970e
  10. Minecraft Dungeons: Keep having to verify my Identity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Keep having to verify my Identity: After changing my password to my Microsoft account, when loading up Dungeons, before my character will display I have to keep signing into my Microsoft Account with no option to stay logged in on...