I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games...

Discus and support I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today’s the last day for its sale, May 10th. And honestly I’d totally spend 80 bucks anyways for it, I’ve been waiting for a game dedicated to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FEARtheHELLION6, May 11, 2020.

1. I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games...

Today’s the last day for its sale, May 10th. And honestly I’d totally spend 80 bucks anyways for it, I’ve been waiting for a game dedicated to the entire DBZ original storyline but due to circumstances money is tight and there are many things that must come first. I think for many fans of the entire series, young and old this would be a great addition to either Game Pass or Games With Gold. And from what I’ve seen in its Trailer it’s a huge game and loads of fun, and besides we need entertainment now more then ever.

submitted by /u/FEARtheHELLION6
    [link] [comments]

/u/FEARtheHELLION6, May 11, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

What new game, as in stuff that wasn't announced prior to E3?

Deathloop (Ubi)

Dragonball Z: Kakarot

Flight Simulator
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Overheating Dragonball z kakarot

It seems to be a very common feature. I believe it will be fixed with future updates.
  4. kev edin Win User

Some games do make the xbox work harder , it's normal. Just make sure there is enough room around your xbox to keep it well ventilated 👍
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

You're not the only one I've seen mention this. I will suggest you make sure your console has plenty of airflow around it to lessen the issue.
  6. JTRumpet91 Win User

I have a PS4 Pro and mine has been overheating mainly during cutscenes as well, so it's not even a console-exclusive issue.
Thema:

I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games...

1. I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games... - Similar Threads - came please add

2. Microsoft Charging Stand Battery cover never came.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Charging Stand Battery cover never came.: On 4/21 I received my Xbox charging stand. However the free battery cover was not included. So I called MS Store support and put in a ticket. I then called a couple of weeks later and was told...
  3. The controller that came with my xbox says it is wireless but won't turn on unless it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller that came with my xbox says it is wireless but won't turn on unless it is...: So I got an xbox at the start if quarantine and the controller that came with it is supposed to be wireless. The controller came with batteries that I assume were charged. I went to turn it on...
  4. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: hello when i bought xbox live gold for 1 month and i wanted to apply it and it wrote me this Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. I...
  5. Check the instructions that came with the code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with the code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: So I tried to redeem a minecraft code that I bought a couple of months ago and it always tells me: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web...
  6. Grey/Black Screen that went away, and then came back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey/Black Screen that went away, and then came back.: Hi, all. So, I've had my device for a while now, (since fall of 2015,) so if it's dead or dying, I'm not exactly shocked. If it can be saved, though, I'm hopeful. On Saturday, (2nd of May) I...
  7. general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?

in XboX Insiders
    general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?: People, good night! I went to the microsoft website to see the latest updates and saw that the general update came out on April 21st. I have a problem with updating the insider for 2 months and I...
  8. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: as you see on the title, i am not striving to make my Alan wake code work. I tried to enter it on different devices without success in addition to having consulted the different solutions offered...
  9. "Please check the instructions that came with your code"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Please check the instructions that came with your code": So I just redeemed 3 months of game pass ultimate with reward points. I did as the email instructed to redeem the code but it tells me to "check the instructions, you may need to redeem on a...
  10. Just came back to xbox, bought xbox one and it will not let me purchase gold, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just came back to xbox, bought xbox one and it will not let me purchase gold, please help: Good evening folks, I just bought xbox one yesterday but whenever i try to buy gold on the xbox or on the website it does not let me. On the xbox I get an error saying Sorry, there was a problem...