I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...

Discus and support I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tituss94 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tituss94, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/Tituss94
    /u/Tituss94 Guest

I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...

/u/Tituss94, Oct 30, 2019
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Ex-microsoft employee, xbox was in beta program, now can't login to xbox live

> I hope you are kidding. Yes I know how to check my internet connection is up and working...

Some NAT problems are subtle and don't appear in the Test Xbox Live Connection test. Most likely there's a port blocked or misdirected away from your Xbox, in your router, modem, or at your ISP. Since the Xbox 360 uses different ports than PCs & Macs ordinarily
    use, you can't see the effect of a port blockage except on the Xbox, for the NAT problem is really the blockage or misdirection of ports.

Perhaps you could confirm there's no port block with
    http://canyouseeme.org
    instead?
  3. Zelentron Win User

Xbox does not connect to modem or network even if directly connected

yes, on both my modem and router there is a light indicating it can see it. however I tried to see if I could piggyback the internet from my PC, so tried to create a small network to do this, I made no changes to the cables, and set up this network not knowing
    if anything was working, no new networks came up in my connections. But know my xbox is able to go past the network section of the XBL test and now cannont connect to the internet
  4. CrAzAnEsS Win User

Keep Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live

I doubt it's my internet stability. My internet service has changed in a long time and this has been happening just for a few weeks. But I could try and measure the stability, I just don't know what I would have to do to conduct a test like that
  5. OnlyThanatos Win User

Enforcement website is Not Working since Today!

Mister Mascot... i used Internet Explorer 10, 11 and Microsoft edge... even i used Firefox, Chrome and Opera on windows 7 and windows 10 and tested on an old win XP cpu too... on all cpus and browsers i got that issue with my account, but not with other
    accounts...

But if i test it on the Web Browser of my Mobile phone, The Site WORKS PERFECT!

I dont know why i am getting that issue on all pcs i test even if i test on pcs from where i never logged in.

Hope this can help to solve my issue.

Thx a lot in advance. :)
  6. EricHasenauer Win User

Need help XBOX 360 NAT errors and slow speeds

is there a way I could reroute the internet to my mac and then back to my xbox 360? I know you can do it for a pc ,but I'm not familiar with networking on a macbook.
Thema:

1. I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC... - Similar Threads - internet garbage hoped

2. Original Xbox Internet Connection error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Internet Connection error: Yesterday I tried hooking my Original Xbox up to my internet with a Ethernet cable and it said that I have a communication error and that I need to contact Microsoft about it to fix it. I don´t...
  3. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. 2 problems: Error and no Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 problems: Error and no Internet: Hi, I have two problems. I don't know if it's relevant to solve the problem but I live in Mexico. P1. I have an Xbox360. I got an update but it didn't download. This is the error code:...
  5. Internet Connectivity Speeds

in XboX Insiders
    Internet Connectivity Speeds: I seem to get better speeds over wifi than i do hardwired on my xbox one x, wired i get 90 and wifi i get 250, is this a possible issue and has anyone else had an experience like this or any tips?...
  6. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one: Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of screen). On top of that party disconnects which...
  7. Xbox One X was connected to the internet and now it won’t

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was connected to the internet and now it won’t: I tried reconnecting to the internet then reset the xbox and when it gets to the connection step I cant connect b185f3cb-f6d3-412c-b58f-05484292668a
  8. Internet Explorer App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer App: Every time I open the internet explorer app it freezes the app and my whole xbox. The only way to continue is if I restart the xbox b0a93c71-fe13-4ffd-8272-97d52bfaa7c4
  9. "You'll need the internet for this" pop-up error on boot-up with internet disconnected

in XboX Insiders
    "You'll need the internet for this" pop-up error on boot-up with internet disconnected: Hi. I get this error pop-up when I boot up my Xbox One S offline. Aside from this the console works normally but it's a pretty annoying pop-up when I play offline. submitted by /u/mihai_alex7...
  10. Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]