I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...

Discus and support I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alex11867, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. /u/Alex11867
    /u/Alex11867 Guest

I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...

/u/Alex11867, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. ICx Killa MyWay Win User

Need Help please !! I lost my digital game

Press 'Y' to search on the guide or Xbox Home and type the game name in. Press A on it, and it should allow you to Re-install the game.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

Got to home, by pressing Xbox button on your controller, and then selecting Home in the guide. While on the Home screen, press Y button on your controller. You'll see a search box. Search for edge there. Can you see any results?
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to make a family xbox live profile on xbox one similar to xbox 360?

Press the guide button on your controller and highlight your profile, go to Add new and then Get a new account, and you can create a new account there.

If you mean an offline profile, that is not possible on the One.
  5. NullTOBIWAN Win User

Munch's Oddysee sound issues

ou boy, i think i fixed it

Start the Game

let the game running (new Game or load a level)

press the Xbox-Guid-Button

press "Y"

Start the Game again

Now the sound is working

[I read about this technique; you musst do this process everytime you start the game and sometimes you must do this more than once to fix the sound]
  6. carb0nknight Win User

Dashboard Broken, Wont Refresh

Can you try to refresh the dashboard by following the directions below:

On the Dashboard, press the Guide button, hold RT, then press Y. It should force the dashboard to refresh.

Does that bring up any new content?
Thema:

1. I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"... - Similar Threads - idea guide add

2. A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now

in XboX Insiders
    A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now: [IMG] So for a few weeks I've been thinking that xbox should make a feature where you can switch from the current xbox dashboard to the older one, cause personally the older one looks cooler. I...
  3. Xbox Idea : Xbox live subscription alert

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Idea : Xbox live subscription alert: Hi guys ! I recently run into the famous problem of running out of my Xbox live gold membership. Unfortunately i didnt know that my membership was due and now i have to wait until tomorrow to get...
  4. blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them?: [img] is it just okay for them to block and hide messages? i get that they are trying to make if a safe place but slight sarcasm wouldnt really hurt anybody, i just got blocked the second i posted...
  5. Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w

in XboX Insiders
    Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w: He should be able to add to home screen and Guide tab submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  6. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  7. Game idea

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game idea: I have an idea for a new game that will fly off the shelf immediately. No kidding. I'm 49 years old. All i want to do is get the patents, sell it and take care of my family. Hurry text first...
  8. I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge.

in XboX Insiders
    I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge.: The majority of these people posting questions on how to troubleshoot an issue with a beta build have no idea what they’re doing. However I have a solution! When someone attempts to join up, they...
  9. x box one x keeps freezing then wont turn on - any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one x keeps freezing then wont turn on - any ideas?: Hi cant get in touch with Microsoft, x box one x freezes then wont turn back on properly - even after leaving without power for 30 minutes. Any ideas? 1c816684-74ca-4fc1-8250-c4d7e1da8b15
  10. continually getting reported ....no idea why or how to stop this

in XBoX on Consoles
    continually getting reported ....no idea why or how to stop this: my reputation has gone from good to avoid me in just over a week i have not done anything different and play a few games how can i get my reputation up as have no idea how this is possible no...