I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished

Discus and support I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I know there can be more greater issues on the system itself, but I still think it needs to be addressed. As mentioned, I like the new design... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LordeIlluminati, Oct 17, 2020.

1. I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished

I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished [​IMG]

I know there can be more greater issues on the system itself, but I still think it needs to be addressed.

As mentioned, I like the new design language of the Xbox in general, but it needs a lot of improvement until the SX launch or it can feel unpolished and disjointed.

Aside the many, many places the dashboard wasnt updated to match the new design such as the apps (HDR Calibration, Avatar Editor, Microsoft Rewards), the Add a Email wizard and the Subscriptions screen, the system elements itself are still not put well together.

I like how the dashboard in general is using more screen state than before, instead of the huge margins that pushed everything on the center, but it is not applied universally across the system to have a cohesive look and feel.

You can see how the title on the top \"dances\" around the screen, or how the icons in the queue screen are tilted to the right unlike everything else.

I just used this gif to illustrate in how a single section of the dashboard it already feels unpolished, there is no consistent margin spacing. There are a lot of places like this.

submitted by /u/LordeIlluminati
    [link] [comments]

/u/LordeIlluminati, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Kinect Star Wars delayed

I am not surprised. That game looked completely unpolished during its E3 showcase.
  3. TonyRamos2970 Win User

TMNT OOTS- I think this game needs to go back into the shadows.

Thanks! That did it. But there are still some glitches. Nothing really game breaking. But it's very unpolished
  4. JosephfromNC Win User

Who else gave the Homefront demo a shot?

I tried the demo and was surprised at just how unpolished the engine was...the game ran at a smooth clip but looked like nothing other than light bloom effects were added to the gameplay...the textures really and trily look like a ps2 game. But play-wise
    it plays like COD with some of the larger sized battlefields like BC2.
  5. Noble 29 Win User

Halo 4 BR Footage!

Don't forget, that's not the final build they're showing off. To me, the text looks very standard, plain, and unpolished. I don't think they're going to leave it like that as they finish the game off. That's something that can be altered pretty easily.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Avatar Legends RPG Builder (make your own RPG)

This is certainly a cool idea but it looks unpolished and it's probably pretty limited. The short video I watched showed some interesting options though like choosing NPCs dialogue. Another problem is it uses avatars. Maybe if MS allowed our avatars to be
    cool this would look less corny.
Thema:

I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished

1. I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished - Similar Threads - liked design still

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX on Windows
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: i am using a gift card to buy the xbox gamepass ultimate but i cant do it 8f730c6f-5b1a-4d60-8bf5-44952c6eba9f
  3. "Watch" tab irritably disappears from xbox one profiles. Would like it back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Watch" tab irritably disappears from xbox one profiles. Would like it back.: The top of our xbox one profiles usually read - weclome - social - gaming - watch - but today I noticed 'watch' has disappeared. Not just from my profile, but from friend's as well. Very annoying....
  4. "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon": I pay with PAYPAL. All my credit cards on the MS accounts are fine. there is one that expires in 2027. Any suggestions to remove this message? b53c9f58-b323-4aef-8c30-bf4cc953525d
  5. Please help I would like to play a game better than Fortnite please and thank you

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I would like to play a game better than Fortnite please and thank you: I really wanted to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but it is saying that my EA account is restricted from playing online and now I'm stuck playing 'THAT GUY' because I thought appearing online would...
  6. Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up.

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImBigFridge [link] [comments]
  7. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...: I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have...
  8. Is it likely that Raytracing for Minecraft will come out of Beta soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it likely that Raytracing for Minecraft will come out of Beta soon?: With the next console generation being capable of raytracing, it seems like the perfect time to fully release raytracing as a feature for minecraft. It’s been in beta for a while, with numerous...
  9. I'm really liking the new menu design!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really liking the new menu design!: [IMG] submitted by /u/_SirRemix_ [link] [comments]
  10. You guys should design Xbox series x like this a lot of people will be interested in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You guys should design Xbox series x like this a lot of people will be interested in...: [img] Design a xbox series x like this please? f9f58164-1684-40a2-8643-59063baa8f40