i linked my account on my 360, is it also linked to my xbox one?

Discus and support i linked my account on my 360, is it also linked to my xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i use my gamertag on 360 and xbox one. i saw no option to link my account to xbox one. since i linked it to my gamertag on 360 and i have the gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE IMMORTAL D, Nov 18, 2014.

1. i linked my account on my 360, is it also linked to my xbox one?

i use my gamertag on 360 and xbox one. i saw no option to link my account to xbox one. since i linked it to my gamertag on 360 and i have the gamertag on my xbox one as well, is it already linked?

:)

THE IMMORTAL D, Nov 18, 2014
  2. iRa1n1
    iRa1n1 Guest
    HOW TO SEE LINKED XBOX ACCOUNTS?

Hello, how can i see which Accounts are linked to my XBOX Account??

For example, if i try to link my EPIC Games Account with my XBOX Account it says, that my XBOX Account is already linked.

Is there an Option inside my XBOX/Microsoft Account to see which Accounts are linked?

iRa1n1, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Frosty5280
    Frosty5280 Guest
    Xbox live wont transfer over from Xbox one to Xbox 360

Hello, I purchased a full year of Xbox live on my Xbox one for my account, but it won't transfer over to my Xbox 360. My account is linked on both consoles, so I should be able to have Xbox live for both consoles for only MY account. I can tell my account
    is linked on both because I have the same friends and everything on both consoles, Please help.

Sincerely,

Frosty5280, Nov 18, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Not sure what your talking about man? I transferred my characters over from my 360 account. Unlocked a heap of achievements I don't have to worry about doing again as well. Rockstar social club just has to recognise your gamertag and it prompts you to transfer
    your characters and stuff.

xCHEMISTx, Nov 18, 2014
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Not sure what your talking about man? I transferred my characters over from my 360 account. Unlocked a heap of achievements I don't have to worry about doing again as well. Rockstar social club just has to recognise your gamertag and it prompts you to transfer
    your characters and stuff.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Link a live account with my xbox 360

Hey there,

You would need to sign into that profile on the Xbox 360 that's attached to an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Then you can move those save files into the cloud and be able to use them in Backward Compatible titles on the Xbox One. More information on that
    can be found
    HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Ace32x Win User

How do I reset my parental controls PIN?

Xbox 360 and my Xbox 360 is not linked to my account so that wont work
  9. rhi the bave Win User

Password linked to my account

In order to change that WLID you DO have to have the PW for it. You should go to account.live.com and use the "customer support" option if you do not know the security question or do not have an alternate email on file. Unfortunately there is nothing that
    can be done on the side of xbox...it is all windows live, and they do not have phone support. The closest you'll get is windowslivehelp.com Good luck.
Thema:

1. i linked my account on my 360, is it also linked to my xbox one? - Similar Threads - linked account 360

2. Xbox 360 Gamer Profile linked to two Microsoft Live accounts simultaneously...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Gamer Profile linked to two Microsoft Live accounts simultaneously...: My Xbox 360 gamer profile was set up on an old email address I’d not used in years. About 3 or 4 years ago this became an issue and after a massive load of hassle i managed to get it swapped to a...
  3. Linking an offline Xbox 360 avatar to an existing account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking an offline Xbox 360 avatar to an existing account.: I just plugged in my old Xbox 360 after a long time to link my offline avatar with lots of saves useful in FH4 to my existing Microsoft account.But it only lets me to make a new account.How should...
  4. Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists: I already have an XBOX Live account because it's needed when it comes to XBOX One. I also have an XBOX 360 console and there I have an offline account. I'd like to link the XBOX 360 account with...
  5. I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.: Hello. My problem is that I have an xbox 360 account, but it was made with someone else’s email and password at that time. That made me have to make another account for my Xbox One. I would like...
  6. Merging or linking saved data from my old 360 account to my Xbox one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging or linking saved data from my old 360 account to my Xbox one account: Hi, When I made my xbox one account i created a new account rather than reusing the same email and information as my 360 account because i initially was using my parents email. With backward...
  7. Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account: Im trying to creat a new account and get xbox live on it and its telling me that "This Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live profile. Try a different account" What do I do?...
  8. Link a live account with my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link a live account with my xbox 360: Hello, I used to play on 360, but I never connected it to the internet. My profile and my saves are on the hard drive, and I want to put them on my account. I can only sign in for a new mail...
  9. Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile: Hello, I was trying to create an XBox Live profile today and realized that I had already created one a couple of years ago for a Batman game I purchased through Steam on PC and forgotten about...
  10. linking a child xbox live account to the local xbox 360 profile ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking a child xbox live account to the local xbox 360 profile ?: I added my child as a family member to my MS account. She already has an outlook account which I also added to xbox live. How do I connect her local account to her xbox live account so that she...