I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PUMA Firefox, Aug 3, 2019.

1. PUMA Firefox
    PUMA Firefox Guest

When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried using the 'virtual agent' which is completely useless. What
    do I do? It won't let me buy the same subscription from xbox either.

:)

PUMA Firefox, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, the only recommendation I can give you is to solve this problem privately with technical support directly via chat. They will of course want some information from you that you cannot communicate here to the forum.

Contact Technical support
  4. ngocphi Win User

If you did. Do the one time upgrade dont

Especially if you had a amount of tjme already on

It will cancel your subscription and you would lose yoir upgraded time
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi sorry you are having issues. There is a live service issue currently for purchase and content usage. The team are aware. This maybe causing you the issue currently. You can keep a check to see when this clears here Xbox
    Live Service Status
    and try again then. If no success please feel free to come back to us.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - literally cannot cancel

2. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...
  3. You guys literally send me back and forth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    You guys literally send me back and forth: I have been trying to get the ebony flintlock skin for my gamertag, THIS GAMERTAG. for like two weeks. I post in your forums and talked to people both online and on the phone. you tell me its a...
  4. why doesn't the post tab work on the promotion page for me? I literally don't see one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't the post tab work on the promotion page for me? I literally don't see one...: Im in a tech support chat atm.. and so far this is the only thing that works.... But it solves nothing 727bfbbf-9f92-4a16-8399-6492f0c3a084
  5. Server Connectivity Blocked. Tried everything...Literally!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connectivity Blocked. Tried everything...Literally!: It looks to me like this is an ongoing issue for many other users. I received a new Alienware laptop about a month ago and have had the "Server Connectivity Blocked" error the whole time. [img]...
  6. Tried literally all troubleshooting and contacted my ISP and I still can't play on live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried literally all troubleshooting and contacted my ISP and I still can't play on live.: My xbox one s has been connected to the same internet since I got it MONTHS ago. But all of a sudden I cant access YouTube or play online games yet Netflix still works. Ive contacted both EA and...
  7. Literally suspended for defending myself. Out of hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Literally suspended for defending myself. Out of hand.: I have been an xbox live member since it came around. Avid XBOX supporter and I spend a great deal of money on games. I also rarely play socially. Never chat to strangers, usually dont respond to...
  8. the new update for xbox is terrible, it has literally **** my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    the new update for xbox is terrible, it has literally **** my xbox: it now takes years for my xbox to turn on and load the home screen, my games always give me an error cause it took to long to start. this new update just made everything slower and i would love...
  9. Drive literally won't stop running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drive literally won't stop running: Hi, on my xbox 360, my xbox has come up with a weird problem: Whenever I try to play a game, the drive/disk won't stop running, which makes the xbox really really loud. When I watch a DVD, there...
  10. Literally CANNOT PLUG in my chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Literally CANNOT PLUG in my chat headset: I feel like I'm going to wreck it from pushing. I thought I was missing something, looked all over the internet and can't even find anyone with the same problem. I know by pictures what to do...