I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

Discus and support I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have all the necessary requirements for the streaming but it says I'm not in the right region. I live in Alabama and dont see what I'm doing wrong... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scott_Pilgrimage, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

I have all the necessary requirements for the streaming but it says I'm not in the right region. I live in Alabama and dont see what I'm doing wrong

submitted by /u/Scott_Pilgrimage
    [link] [comments]

/u/Scott_Pilgrimage, Jan 18, 2020
  2. AMBIENCE90 Win User

Lag while playing on XBL

Oh and I live in the U.S. in Alabama.
  3. Art Swaggie Win User

Xbox Live Friends Gone :(

same here Alabama that i live
  4. iPhantasia Win User

No games with gold?

I live in the U.S. and I am having this problem. This is really bothering me.
  5. sh4ggy2d0p32010 Win User

Zune error status code 807b0194.

Tosh season 5 episode 7, SD stream, Xbox, U.S.
  6. Taylor1864 Win User

Hmm is a class action law suit in order here ....pay us all back for our loss of service!!!

What microsoft doesnt seem to remember is there is a 1st amendment and by placing a do not contact they are violating that right. I myself think there is more going on here other than a DDos attack after 3 days there should be no problems. I would also like
    to know why i am not allowed to post my own questions on the forum and why is my account saying that i am british. It says my currency is in pounds. Im in Alabama U.S. I have asked about this a million times and i have received no answer.
Thema:

I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

1. I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem - Similar Threads - live Alabama streaming

2. Regarding Xbox Live Gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Xbox Live Gold games: How can I find out how long I have to play the games available on Xbox Live Gold for free? 375b669a-23ec-422c-a12c-37e4d28fe9df
  3. What games Will Be Free-To-Play on Xbox Live Without Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games Will Be Free-To-Play on Xbox Live Without Gold?: So today there was an announcement that "For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those on Xbox." I'm sure there's an official listing coming soon, but...
  4. Xbox game pass and xbox live payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass and xbox live payment: Hi I am having problems with xbox live and xbox game pass they tried to take money on the 19th and they couldn't do it so now I have an over pay also I had money in my bank on the 19th Jan so...
  5. Xbox live account and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account and Minecraft: A few months ago I deleted my Xbox live account so I could make a new one. And I did. But when I log into minecraft, even after its been deleted, my old gamer tag is what what I see, and I always...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Free Games List for February 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Free Games List for February 2021: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX live gold backlash aftermath.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold backlash aftermath.: will i be able to play fortnite and other free to play multiplayers like warframe. without paying for the xbox live gold membership? 1df1a5b0-244c-4267-958c-27aef2e46cd4
  8. Xbox Live Gold Recurring Payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Recurring Payments: If I have bought my Xbox live off of a code, am I able to turn on recurring payments with what i had originally bought it for with the code? f0e26edf-4fe8-4c6b-90cb-9f91ac85ce6b
  9. Xbox live prices raised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live prices raised: Xbox i dont understand why your doing this, all you are doing is making xbox players mad and giving us even more of a reason to buy the ps5. Just why? ea78809f-089e-4ad6-b01c-b4e708f8af06
  10. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...