I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

Discus and support I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have all the necessary requirements for the streaming but it says I'm not in the right region. I live in Alabama and dont see what I'm doing wrong... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scott_Pilgrimage, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

I have all the necessary requirements for the streaming but it says I'm not in the right region. I live in Alabama and dont see what I'm doing wrong

submitted by /u/Scott_Pilgrimage
    [link] [comments]

/u/Scott_Pilgrimage, Jan 18, 2020
  2. AMBIENCE90 Win User

Lag while playing on XBL

Oh and I live in the U.S. in Alabama.
  3. Art Swaggie Win User

Xbox Live Friends Gone :(

same here Alabama that i live
  4. iPhantasia Win User

No games with gold?

I live in the U.S. and I am having this problem. This is really bothering me.
  5. sh4ggy2d0p32010 Win User

Zune error status code 807b0194.

Tosh season 5 episode 7, SD stream, Xbox, U.S.
  6. Taylor1864 Win User

Hmm is a class action law suit in order here ....pay us all back for our loss of service!!!

What microsoft doesnt seem to remember is there is a 1st amendment and by placing a do not contact they are violating that right. I myself think there is more going on here other than a DDos attack after 3 days there should be no problems. I would also like
    to know why i am not allowed to post my own questions on the forum and why is my account saying that i am british. It says my currency is in pounds. Im in Alabama U.S. I have asked about this a million times and i have received no answer.
Thema:

I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

1. I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem - Similar Threads - live Alabama streaming

2. Xbox live hardware/software Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live hardware/software Issues: Hi I am a casual dad gamer and i have experienced alot of problems lately. So I recently went through and opened every port that I need opened so that I will have an Open NAT type on my xbox...
  3. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  4. I can not buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy xbox live gold: I can not buy xbox live gold f1b9f3c6-36c2-436e-a069-5625377db0e3
  5. Fortnite will not load (connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite will not load (connect to Xbox Live: I recently removed the Fortnite app from my iPhone. WHile doing this, I mistakenly deleted my Epic Games account. Now I cannot get Fortnite to sign into my Xbox Live account on Xbox One. Does...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Conversion: Hi all, I’m fairly new to all this so any help is appreciated. I just spent £49.99 on live gold membership and it gave me no choice but to used the ultimate game pass conversion?! Expires in 4...
  7. Xbox live gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership account: I can't get online and play because Microsoft deleted my account but they let me buy a card to get online. .it's [Mod Removed - Profanity]..I want my money back I think I'm done with xbox...
  8. assinatura live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    assinatura live gold: muito tempo sempre quando chega o dia de vencer minha assinatura eu não consigo comprar pelo meu video game, eu sempre tenho que ligar no suporte para alguém desbloquear ontem isso não aconteceu...
  9. Xbox live 12 month code not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 12 month code not showing: I redeemed a 12 month code this morning on my phone but its not showing on either phone or the xbox. I cant access live gold cause its expired. I try to use the code again but its saying its...
  10. Xbox live Party chat - huge delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Party chat - huge delay: Hello, I know this is not a new thing and has been around since the beginning of the Xbox One. But it is really annoying trying to communicate in the Xbox Live Party chat when all you say gets to...