i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

Discus and support i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eshanshabeer, Mar 26, 2020.

1. eshanshabeer
    eshanshabeer Guest

i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

:)

eshanshabeer, Mar 26, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Unfortunately Microsoft Rewards is only available in certain regions.

They might be adding more regions in the future though, just nothing official has been said about it as i wish to have it available in my region aswell.
  3. ttttubby Win User

Id say use a vpn but im pretty sure its against the terms.
  4. AridLizard Win User

unfortunately, if it isn't available in your region there is no way to use MS Rewards.

hopefully Microsoft will add every region so that everyone can benefit
  5. FarhanRahmoon Win User

XBOX 360 Home Help

Sir I bought this XBOX 360 from UK but I was living in Pakistan and now I am living in Qatar and I think Qatar supports XBOX LIVE??
  6. SamWild93 Win User

Xbox live purchase

Hey ReslanBaddoura,

Thank you for bringing this up, now I will know before I move to Qatar by the end of this year that it is not listed.

I also recommend to contact Support, so in the future they will include Qatar as a Country/ Region.

The best way will be is to get a gift Card Code and use it.

Best Regards
Thema:

1. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it - Similar Threads - live qatar microsoft

2. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  3. Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi! I'm now a Game Pass Ultimate member which expires 26th November. I have a 12 months Xbox Live Code, if I wait until 27th and activate those 12 months and I buy 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold: Hi everyone, i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate but i have only an xbox 360, in the game pass it says that i also have included xbox live gold can i play online with the 360?...
  5. Cant connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live: i am trying to connect to xbox live on xbox 360 somtimes when i do the Xbox live test it dosent connect to internet, only rarely it will pass internet but then fails at xbox live. i have tried...
  6. Banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned Xbox Live account: I have a Xbox Live account that was banned permanently close to 10 years ago when I was a kid and they wouldn't tell me the reason when I called Xbox Support. I'm curious if these methods have...
  7. I just tried to upgrade my 2 years of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with the $1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just tried to upgrade my 2 years of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with the $1...: I don't really understand what I did wrong. I literally just bought my first Xbox like a week ago and I know I've never used this promotion before. My Xbox came with a free trial of Game Pass, but...
  8. Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?: Hello, So I have some codes that allow free xbox live gold, but before I use them I want to know if there is any way to share it with all accounts on my xbox 360....
  9. Login xbox live on Flight Simulator 2020 on Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Login xbox live on Flight Simulator 2020 on Steam: I can't login on xbox live on pc with Flight Simulator 2020 I have Steam version b416e1a0-9014-47f0-8d0a-b21ba7be8387
  10. Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold and couldn't redeem the third code (cause I had 2 years and 2 months) but nonetheless I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate (because I was scared it won't be...