I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!!

Discus and support I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/B_E_A_N_S_20097 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/B_E_A_N_S_20097, Jan 11, 2020.

1. I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!!

/u/B_E_A_N_S_20097, Jan 11, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Redeeming Gift Code but get a "Georestricted error"

I dont think you fully realize the issue

GIFTing is region locked

Period

So if your friend has a us account the funds would be still in US

AND cant be redeemed o. Anything but a US account

If it is a xbox 360 game those are region locked

There is a reason why vpn isnt recommended

You will have to address it with your vpn provider since it is against the terms of use we cant discuss how to fix it

But it would an common issue with the vpn services and you have to address it with the provider
  3. wolfghostninja Win User

Achievements are in the wrong language!

Hi SadisticZeus,

Thank you for your reply! I really appreciate it.

Yes you are right, it is an IP address localisation issue. I have not yet connected the xbone via a VPN, tbh I haven't figured out how to do that yet with a router. However I do have a VPN on my Nexus 6 and found that using the smartglass app without the
    VPN resulted in German achievements, but as soon as the app was refreshed with the VPN on the achievements were back in English. So it's a fix, and thank you for that. I hope Microsoft fix this, as it's clearly an unintended result. It makes little sense
    that one sets the system language and yet you are confronted with a foreign language.

Just out of curiosity do you have a suggested method for running the Xbox via a VPN? Will this affect my multiplayer or my streaming speeds?

Again, thanks for the assist.

Best,

4. qrIttai Win User

xbox game pass pc

yes i do have a vpn i have hamachi but i dont know how it works, in the website it says the location im actually in
  5. frostxyz Win User

Cannot Download Games from FPO AP address????

We live in Okinawa Japan but we also use a VPN to access Hulu Plus which works fine so I dont get it
  6. ngocphi Win User

The download won't finish help me please

Not nessarily

If you dont live in the actual us for example an us foreign base or only territories they dont count

Or a vpn
Thema:

I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!!

1. I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!! - Similar Threads - live dont vpn

2. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.: Hello, Yesterday evening I see the ultimate xbox gamegame offer for 1 €, I decide to subscribe to try, then not being interested in the offer I cancel it, except that I lost my xbox live gold, I...
  4. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  5. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold: i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e
  6. live gold and gamepass dont work ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold and gamepass dont work ?: I have payed for live gold and gamepass but it dont work on my consolle Xbox one . Worked fine and stopped worked for me 2 days ago . Tried log in and out checked payment online , seem allright...
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live: Hello. I bought 14 days xbox live gold I play Crackdown 3 Wrecking zone without problems But i cant play Call of Duty Black Ops 1 in xbox live Who knows what's the problem? Are servers online?...
  8. Kinect/Xbox Live Parties DONT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect/Xbox Live Parties DONT WORKING: Hi, im having a problem with my xbox live parties. Isnt a problem with my microphone, because when i give to the Xbox 360 voice commands it recognize them, but when im in a Xbox Live Party the...
  9. Why does the game think i dont have xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the game think i dont have xbox live?: I currently have box live gold. Got a 3 month card about a month ago. When I try to lunch my game (neverwinter) it pops up telling me to buy Xbox live gold when already have it. Already tried...
  10. xbox live is saying i dont have it when i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live is saying i dont have it when i do: Yesterday I logged in to my account on my pc and everything was fine I could go into parties and message and chat but when I logged into my xbox on fortnite it said I needed xbox live witch I...