I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

Discus and support I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can log into my account but when i do i go to open up a game (minecraft) then it just goes to load game then gives up and goes back to the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louisehalifax, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

I can log into my account but when i do i go to open up a game (minecraft) then it just goes to load game then gives up and goes back to the home screen. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

:)

louisehalifax, Jan 8, 2019
  2. louisehalifax Win User

Thanks for your help just trying again if not will try to delete tbe game.

Thanks.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Have you tired a hard restart/clear cache?

Hold the power button on the xbox for 10 seconds. Then plug it all for 2 mins before plugging it back in and boot it back up. This solves a LOT of issues.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Louise thanks for keeping in touch,

We also suggest a thorough sweep of the console by performing a reset of the console since
    the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft
    Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup since this would update both the OS and the console itself. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  5. H3PA80R Win User

If the Power cycle dont solve the problem, i would try to delete the game and reinstall it. No worry, you save games are saved in the cloud if your console is online.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Louise,

To factory reset your Xbox just go into your settings and then scroll down to System. Select Console info and then from there select Reset console and make sure to select keep my games and apps. As stated before, make sure you have your account login information
    available as you will need to re-add your accounts during the reset set up.

Here is a guide for reference:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
Thema:

1. I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads - Similar Threads - log thats okthen

2. Logging into Xbox live on my Win10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Logging into Xbox live on my Win10 PC: Lately i bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. When trying to connect to Xbox-live it always fails and i cannot see a reason for that. same thing happens when trying to log into the Xbox-App for...
  3. Can't Log in, Support no help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Log in, Support no help.: I have two account, one for myself and one for my Son. For the last 3 days my son can't log in. He gets the same message. I have tried my xBox, my PC, 4 different browsers. Nothing works. Any...
  4. Cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in to xbox live: Hello, i have a problem with my xbox, today i cant log in to xbox live with not a single account in my xbox, when i star my xbox i get the message to log in using a controller and when i do it i...
  5. xbox app on pc wont log in

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on pc wont log in: Why wont the pc app log me into xbox live? the password and user name are correct but i keep getting this error code 0x80070002 and it says try again in a while. a709615e-8ed5-4dfa-a698-aa3de1f21161
  6. can log into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can log into my account: i cant log into my account and when i try ikeep getting a code 3286f7bb-0f15-44b3-8e29-18551bbbfda1
  7. Log into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log into account: New xbox1S. Enter email address, then screen goes white and nothing happens. Keeps asking "who are you?. Again enter my email address, with same result. Must have tried 30 times with no success....
  8. Can’t log on. It’s been weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log on. It’s been weeks: I keep getting error code E202 and am never able to launch any games or programs. Don’t want to do a hard reboot if can avoid. All profiles are missing as well. 0663c45d-0f40-4fb7-b9ab-70229c77f519
  9. Erro ao logar na xbox live windows 10 *Mod Translation: Error logging in Xbox Live Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro ao logar na xbox live windows 10 *Mod Translation: Error logging in Xbox Live Windows 10): Ola amigos nao consigo logar na xbox live em nenhuma conta, ja criei outro usuario no pc e mesmo assim da o mesmo erro na xbox live o erro é o Nao foi possivel entrar na xbox live. ERRO...
  10. Can't log in to xbox.com

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to xbox.com: When I go to Xbox.com, and try to sign in, it just refreshes the page :/. 79552c07-2f4a-42b1-8652-3415c406f052