I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

Discus and support I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can log into my account but when i do i go to open up a game (minecraft) then it just goes to load game then gives up and goes back to the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louisehalifax, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

I can log into my account but when i do i go to open up a game (minecraft) then it just goes to load game then gives up and goes back to the home screen. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

:)

louisehalifax, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

1. I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads - Similar Threads - log thats okthen

2. I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Xbox insider hub: For some reason I cannot get into my Xbox insider hub Back then I was able to log into it but now I’m not able to do it I tried restarting my profile removing my profile for my Xbox and re-adding...
  3. Xbox live on 2nd console won't show for my son unless I log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 2nd console won't show for my son unless I log in: Hi When my son is playing on our console he is not able to see all online play for Destiny 2. I have to go and log myself in, in order for gold to be accessible to him. Our home console is our...
  4. Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.: So I have been trying to log back into my xbox account for a while now on the xbox app, however I am unable to do so as xbox has gave me a brand new account istead. I have not asked for a new one....
  5. I can't Log in to Xbox [Error 0x8015DC0C]

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Log in to Xbox [Error 0x8015DC0C]: [img] I logged in to Xbox live from windows 10 and i've gotten these problems. I tried out some of those solutions on the internet and none of them worked. So I tried logging in Xbox from the...
  6. No puedo iniciar sesión en asphalt 9 (I can not log in asphalt 9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo iniciar sesión en asphalt 9 (I can not log in asphalt 9): Hola Buenas tardes, espero puedan ayudarme. Descargué e instale el juego de asphalt 9 desde la tienda me microsoft, se ejecuta perfectamente bien, pero tengo problemas con algunos modos de...
  7. Can't log into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into my account: I am connected to the internet, but cannot log into my account. Says "you'll need the internet for this" 0x800704cf. I have reset it, unplugged it and still nothing......this sucks...
  8. 엑박 홈페이지 로그인을 할수가 없다 (Mod Translation: I can not log in to the website)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑박 홈페이지 로그인을 할수가 없다 (Mod Translation: I can not log in to the website): 게임패스를 결 했 윈도우 10 에서 기어즈 오브 워4를 실행시켰는데 로그인을 수 없다 한다 그리 성인이라도 셧다운 로 아이핀 인증을 받으라 엑스박스 홈페이지에서 로그인 하라 하는데 로그인이 안된다 로그인을 눌리 해도 반응이 없다 이게 문 다. 크롬, 익스 둘다 해도 안된다 https://www.microsoft.com/ko-kr/...
  9. Log in and apps won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Log in and apps won't start: My xbox onxX logs me off at night and wont automatically log me in any more most times it loops me back to the password part my password correct it just loops and my apps wont start and my...
  10. New setup won't log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    New setup won't log in: Bought my son an Xbox one s for Christmas. Got it all connected. Started the setup process. It dI'd the update. Then we got to the sign in page and it won't log in. It just stops there and won't...