I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

Discus and support I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can log into my account but when i do i go to open up a game (minecraft) then it just goes to load game then gives up and goes back to the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louisehalifax, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

I can log into my account but when i do i go to open up a game (minecraft) then it just goes to load game then gives up and goes back to the home screen. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

:)

louisehalifax, Jan 8, 2019
  2. louisehalifax Win User

Thanks for your help just trying again if not will try to delete tbe game.

Thanks.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Have you tired a hard restart/clear cache?

Hold the power button on the xbox for 10 seconds. Then plug it all for 2 mins before plugging it back in and boot it back up. This solves a LOT of issues.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Louise thanks for keeping in touch,

We also suggest a thorough sweep of the console by performing a reset of the console since
    the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft
    Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup since this would update both the OS and the console itself. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  5. H3PA80R Win User

If the Power cycle dont solve the problem, i would try to delete the game and reinstall it. No worry, you save games are saved in the cloud if your console is online.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Louise,

To factory reset your Xbox just go into your settings and then scroll down to System. Select Console info and then from there select Reset console and make sure to select keep my games and apps. As stated before, make sure you have your account login information
    available as you will need to re-add your accounts during the reset set up.

Here is a guide for reference:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
Thema:

1. I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads - Similar Threads - log thats okthen

2. I can’t log into youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into youtube: When I put my code into youtube.com/activate then select my account and click allow. On my screen and error message comes up saying “something went wrong, sign-in failed” and so I can’t log into...
  3. Não consigo logar na minha conta no Xbxone [Translation - I can't log in to my Xbxone account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo logar na minha conta no Xbxone [Translation - I can't log in to my Xbxone account]: Não estou conseguindo logar na minha conta no meu Xbxone, quando tento entrar aparece essa mensagem, " vc não pode entrar, tente novamente em alguns minutos ou verifique o status do serviço na...
  4. cant log in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log in: i cant login to xbox beta and i cannot log in on minecraft windows 10 edition plz help ce0dfb66-c730-4199-90ae-0885fe5f4fac
  5. I can't log in

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in: Hello i need help and i am trying to connect my account to minecraft but it keeps saying i cant play i will let anyone in my account for me to help me play on minecraft please i hate being lonely...
  6. Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in: i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and no authentication. keeps saying an error...
  7. 无法登陆Xbox及用来登录其他游戏 [Translate] Can't log in to Xbox and other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法登陆Xbox及用来登录其他游戏 [Translate] Can't log in to Xbox and other games: [img] [img] 如图,使用另一个账号和用ios设备登录相同APP仍然 解 求回答并解决问题 [Translate] As shown, using another account and logging into the same APP with an ios device is still unsolvable Ask for answers and solve...
  8. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch: So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it...
  9. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  10. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.: Hi, I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on "play game" button and nothing happens...