I lost a Minecraft world when I got back on

Discus and support I lost a Minecraft world when I got back on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Didn't delete it and I had saved it I went through all the steps I saw in another area... It didn't give me back my saved data instead I got a really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rawr_kitten, Feb 24, 2020.

1. rawr_kitten
    rawr_kitten Guest

Didn't delete it and I had saved it I went through all the steps I saw in another area... It didn't give me back my saved data instead I got a really extremely old save to the point there was no point in even calling it saved I had lost everything and
    this is the second time its happened when will you guys fix this deletion of world bug cause it's getting so I can't really commit to the game if I'm going to lose everything I make....

:)

rawr_kitten, Feb 24, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

What platform are you playing Minecraft on? Xbox One, PC, mobile devices (iOS, Android) or Switch?

Were you connected online when you were playing on the Xbox One, or have there been times where you played Minecraft offline?
  3. DaRk x MoNsT3Rz Win User

Downloading profile

I've got it to work I brought a new hard drive and downloaded my profile back. LOST MY MINECRAFT WORLDS :( but thanks everyone trying.
  4. MissEdi Win User

i lost my minecraft world

Hi there, gamer boy 2340!

Did this issue occur while playing this game on the Xbox One console? If so, were you previously connected to Xbox Live when you were last playing this game? For this issue, we'd recommend following the steps for

Syncing Xbox One game saves to the Cloud
    to help start the troubleshooting process.
  5. Lord0fWar83 Win User

Minecraft Issues

My world synced Every time I saved it, what is the point in playing the game if all progress can just be lost!!! It's a complete waste of time, they can't tell me how the world got corrupted which means it's absolutely pointless playing Minecraft as at any
    point the world can disappear
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

update 1.8

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

but it brings creative mode, so if you're far into your world you can easily rebuild what you lost when switching to the new one...as long as you don't mind losing leader boards and achievement tracking.

[/quote]

My favorite thing about Minecraft is starting over and re-building. I personally don't like creative mode, I started a world like that on PC a while back and found I was building too fast. Quickly got bored and ran out of things to build.
Thema:

1. I lost a Minecraft world when I got back on - Similar Threads - lost Minecraft world

2. Minecraft Xbox One world lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One world lost: I was in my world when the game started lagging, and eventually my whole xbox froze. I turned off the xbox, but the power button was blinking for about 2 minutes, so i unplugged it from the wall....
  3. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.: Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling: A few months back, I had a cool Minecraft world that I started with a few of my friends. We had a lot of stuff in it and a bunch of memories too. But suddenly, my Minecraft had some problems, so I...
  5. bedrock Edition Minecraft World lost! (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bedrock Edition Minecraft World lost! (Xbox one): My name is Zaven and im very Disappointed with Minecraft. I’ve create a Minecraft world 5 months ago, and started it in July and just yesterday December 12th, 2019 I turned on my Xbox and played...
  6. Lost Worlds, Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Worlds, Minecraft Windows 10: Hi there, I was having trouble with my laptop loading my Minecraft world, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft to try and fix the problem. When I uninstalled it, there was no warning...
  7. I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds: I recently uninstalled Minecraft then reinstalled it. Before I uninstalled it, I made sure that my worlds were saved, but I when I try to restore my worlds, I can't find them anywhere. I tried...
  8. Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft: I have experienced a syncing issue which has resulted in one of my worlds not being visible on the world select screen. Im wondering if it is possible to resync my data without having to do...
  9. lost worlds on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost worlds on Minecraft: While i was playing minecraft off the disc somehow the world i was playing in hot deleted can i recover it and if so how 8d53ad24-3135-462f-b8c3-f205ea6cc1b5
  10. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash: I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The...