I lost access to my Minecraft account

Discus and support I lost access to my Minecraft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by naothecake, Aug 4, 2022.

1. naothecake
    naothecake Guest

I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account just fine, but now, when I try to use my Microsoft account to log into Minecraft, I am requested to create a new Minecraft account. It seems to me, that the hacker changed the email bound to my Minecraft account and illegally sold it to someone, as, using namemc.com, I saw my account name change. What do I even do about this situation?? I contacted Minecraft Support earlier, and they told me to contact Microsoft about this issue, but there is just no reply. I am lost I lost access to my Minecraft account :(

:)

naothecake, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
  3. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, naothecake. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you already recovered your Microsoft account, unfortunately Microsoft cannot help you with anything else. Only Mojang support could help you with this, since the account ownership for Minecraft is on Mojang servers, not on Microsoft servers. On Microsoft side there is only your Microsoft account - which you mentioned is already recovered, right?
  5. kacper8psg Win User

Lost access to Minecraft Java

I said in the first message that when I log in with microsoft account I don't have access to Minecraft Java, only demo version. My microsoft account only has bedrock edition and the original mojang account seems to be lost.
  6. dylanswann1 Win User

Missing Microsoft account.

Look i’m gonna be honest, i’m having a panic attack right now as i think i’ve just lost 6 years of my minecraft account. I migrated it to a microsoft account and I can’t remember any of the details to, I only know that it is linked to my email (that i have access to).

It is either that problem or the fact that minecraft java is no longer on my account and i don’t know why?
Thema:

1. I lost access to my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - lost access Minecraft

2. migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game: pretty much what the title implies I have access to the non java edition but it says I need to buy the java edition again b815d53c-b5df-4515-8f6c-0d7f52a431f9
  3. I lost access to the minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to the minecraft java edition: Hi, I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com. Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had...
  4. Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account: To preface this, I contacted Mojang support first and they told me to contact Microsoft support instead, but I can't actually contact support here as anytime I try to it redirects me to this...
  5. Lost access to minecraft after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to minecraft after migration: Hello. Recently, I've migrated my account, everything was fine until I went onto the minecraft.net page. It told me I haven't bought Minecraft yet, though I have. It might have been because my...
  6. Lost access to my Minecraft account/Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my Minecraft account/Microsoft account.: Hello, I lost access to my migrated account. When I try and log in, it says there is no such account. I have three Minecraft accounts that were all migrated, but now, one I am no longer able to...
  7. Lost access to Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft Java: Hello I had minecraft java since 2012 and in march 2020 I connected/migrated mojang account with microsoft account to receive free copy of minecraft bedrock edition. I had my computer broken for...
  8. Minecraft Mojang account migration - lost access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang account migration - lost access: Hi, I've just migrated my account to Microsoft and I can no longer access my Minecraft account. - I've tried both signing in using my old email logging details and my new Microsoft details. -...
  9. Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch): We've been having a slew of problems and a variation of this problem has occurred twice. Assistance on this website seems to be impossible to get so I'm posting this in the XBOX forum as it seems...
  10. I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...: I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost to me? I have 2 xbox 360's, one older elite and one newer generation. I have moved a couple profiles...