I lost access to the minecraft java edition

Discus and support I lost access to the minecraft java edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com. Today I logged in and changed the password, at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by O X, Aug 1, 2022.

1. O X
    O X Guest

Hi,

I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com.

Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had a choice of profile, skin and others.

URL " https://www.minecraft.net/pl-pl/profile ".

Unfortunately, how the resources on the right were loading it dumped bugs.

Now it's like I wouldn't buy minecraft.

My guess is minecraft didn't sign up when transferring data to MS account : (

I am asking for help because I do not know what to do.

Thank you in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator from the windows forum category.

:)

2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. reforc3 Win User

Minecraft question

Hi,

Minecraft Java Edition can be purchased from thier store page using your Microsoft Account:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition

And then being accessed with the (free) Minecraft Launcher on the Microsoft Store.

Both Windows and Java Editions are included with Xbox Game Pass for PC/Ultimate subscription.
  4. Coherantgull64 Win User

Minecraft Launcher not recognizing my owned games

I just accessed it with the old launcher and it was able to recognize that I own Minecraft Java Edition. However, I cannot access Minecraft for Windows with that launcher and thus I cannot play Windows Edition.
  5. kacper8psg Win User

Lost access to Minecraft Java

I said in the first message that when I log in with microsoft account I don't have access to Minecraft Java, only demo version. My microsoft account only has bedrock edition and the original mojang account seems to be lost.
  6. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

I tried everything nothing works
Thema:

1. I lost access to the minecraft java edition - Similar Threads - lost access minecraft

2. I lost access to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to my Minecraft account: I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account...
  3. Lost access to Microsoft I migrated my Mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Microsoft I migrated my Mojang account to.: I recently lost access to my google email account which I've used for many years and linked to many accounts and sadly I made a mistake and entered the wrong password too many times for my...
  4. Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account: To preface this, I contacted Mojang support first and they told me to contact Microsoft support instead, but I can't actually contact support here as anytime I try to it redirects me to this...
  5. Lost access to minecraft after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to minecraft after migration: Hello. Recently, I've migrated my account, everything was fine until I went onto the minecraft.net page. It told me I haven't bought Minecraft yet, though I have. It might have been because my...
  6. Lost access to my Minecraft account/Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my Minecraft account/Microsoft account.: Hello, I lost access to my migrated account. When I try and log in, it says there is no such account. I have three Minecraft accounts that were all migrated, but now, one I am no longer able to...
  7. Lost access to Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft Java: Hello I had minecraft java since 2012 and in march 2020 I connected/migrated mojang account with microsoft account to receive free copy of minecraft bedrock edition. I had my computer broken for...
  8. Minecraft Mojang account migration - lost access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang account migration - lost access: Hi, I've just migrated my account to Microsoft and I can no longer access my Minecraft account. - I've tried both signing in using my old email logging details and my new Microsoft details. -...
  9. Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch): We've been having a slew of problems and a variation of this problem has occurred twice. Assistance on this website seems to be impossible to get so I'm posting this in the XBOX forum as it seems...
  10. I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...: I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost to me? I have 2 xbox 360's, one older elite and one newer generation. I have moved a couple profiles...