I lost all items in minecraft dungeons

Discus and support I lost all items in minecraft dungeons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to join my friends multiplayer world and the game glitched. Once it loaded all of my items were missing. When I returned the items still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karlo Šimunjak, Jul 13, 2022.

1. I lost all items in minecraft dungeons

I was trying to join my friends multiplayer world and the game glitched. Once it loaded all of my items were missing. When I returned the items still weren't there. Please help!

:)

Karlo Šimunjak, Jul 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Karlo. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

May I know exact what items were lost? Were they in-game purchased or obtained items?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Francia J. Win User

i lost minecraft dungeons.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign out on your account and then restart your PC/Laptop before signing back in. Make sure to choose "Microsoft Login". .
  4. Francia J. Win User

Did you purchase it on Microsoft Store or minecraft.net?
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. XBF - Tali Win User

Игра

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello I.VladYaushev,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. I understand that you have lost your character data after reinstalling Windows. With the initial launch of Minecraft Dungeons, there was an issue that would wipe save data for a character in the game. It may not be possible to recover your exact character, however there is a fix to help prevent you from starting at the very beginning of the game.

For steps on how to install a Minecraft Dungeons character, please visit: Minecraft Dungeons: I Lost My Character Data

Please let us know if you are able to follow the steps above. If you still run into an issue with Minecraft Dungeons, you may respond back to this forum post or contact Mojang directly with a ticket at Minecraft Help Center

Thank you!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. I lost all items in minecraft dungeons - Similar Threads - lost items minecraft

2. Lost minecraft items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost minecraft items: In 2019 I bought the xBox 1s minecraft masters collection. I had DL everything right, all the extra content, and played it for almost a year. I even DL the Toy story pack. Well today I went to...
  3. Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play: Vanishing items: My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split screen. Items he stores away in a chest vanish...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare "Something went wrong, your items are not lost..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare "Something went wrong, your items are not lost...": I have been getting this message for over 8 months now, "Something went wrong, your items are not lost. please reboot the game to redeem them" I have "quit" the game and restarted it. I have...
  5. Lost item in post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost item in post: I returned a controller for repair during its warrantee which was fine but unfortunately UPS has lost the package after it was despatched from Germany. I have started a claim and have a UPS claim...
  6. My son was scammed on Rocket League and lost items - what can I do about it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son was scammed on Rocket League and lost items - what can I do about it?: Hi, someone basically groomed my son by giving away Rocket League items and eventually convinced him to give his account info so he could be given more items. Then they stole almost ALL of his...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 lost item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 lost item: Hey Guys, Need your help with an item I lost while playing Forza Horizon 4. i wanted to know if I can recoup this item that I got doing an event. The Item is called the apollo car 2018. horse...
  8. Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...: Viac ako mesiac sa nemôžem dostáť k zakúpenému obsahu v hre GTA V, ktorý hrejem na X Box One X Kúpil som si niekoľko kariet shark card a kupil som auto z názvom [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]...
  9. 3rd time I’ve lost items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3rd time I’ve lost items: I’m very angry! This is the third time I’ve lost items in the game the first was understandable as a chargeback happened and I was give lootboxes when it was fixed but then that got taken and I...
  10. there is no update or trouble shooting with the server. I lost money, won items, didn't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no update or trouble shooting with the server. I lost money, won items, didn't get ...: Hi, I'm really dissapointed that after weeks of dicussion about the server problems nothing happens. no sorry, no gift for apologize. nothing. I lost a lot of tickets, won stuff, at least I...