I lost all my games when I formatted my pc

Discus and support I lost all my games when I formatted my pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost all my games when I formatted my pc 0312e427-4517-4f3a-9a98-c4ad11c310f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Faragamer, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. Faragamer
    Faragamer Guest

:)

2. Robby Sayles Win User

Try logging out and sign back in, it should be in your library.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Yeah mate that's what happens when you format, all the stuff you had will be on the store, in your library
  4. denis97g Win User

you should be able to redownload them on the store. Go to your library and you'll find them.
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello Faragamer!

Sorry to hear about this, but its easy to fix it. You will need to be logged with the same account that bought the games in the microsoft store and they are ready to be redownloaded again without to pay anyhing, happy gaming!
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

formatting means erasing everything. if you bought them from the microsoft store you can re-download.
Thema:

1. I lost all my games when I formatted my pc - Similar Threads - lost games formatted

2. How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???: Can't even play 2k20 rec games without this happening. I have to go to network and completely disconnect and reconnect again for anything with internet to start working again? Is there a setting...
  3. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  4. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  5. I LOST MY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I LOST MY GAMES: please help me i just reset my Xbox and I lost my games that I bought on the xbox like slime rancher please helo 340b0dff-2255-419f-879c-0850f98fbe3a
  6. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  7. Factory Reset, Game Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset, Game Lost: Hi all, I need some help please. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 in the play store about 8 moths ago, but I was having some problems with my Xbox so a friend of mine helped me to reset my console. I...
  8. I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.: I had got a Xbox One S: All Digital Edition for my birthday. I also got three games and one free Xbox live gold 1-month subscription with it. I got the games in the form of 25 digit codes. I had...
  9. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  10. Save game lost from USB drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save game lost from USB drive: Hi, I upgraded to Xbox One X a while back and bought a USB hard drive to transfer my saved games. Yesterday I decided to continue playing Flockers, so I plugged in the drive, put in the DVD and...