I lost all my games when I formatted my pc

Discus and support I lost all my games when I formatted my pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost all my games when I formatted my pc 0312e427-4517-4f3a-9a98-c4ad11c310f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Faragamer, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Faragamer
    Faragamer Guest

:)

Faragamer, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

Try logging out and sign back in, it should be in your library.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Yeah mate that's what happens when you format, all the stuff you had will be on the store, in your library
  4. denis97g Win User

you should be able to redownload them on the store. Go to your library and you'll find them.
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello Faragamer!

Sorry to hear about this, but its easy to fix it. You will need to be logged with the same account that bought the games in the microsoft store and they are ready to be redownloaded again without to pay anyhing, happy gaming!
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

formatting means erasing everything. if you bought them from the microsoft store you can re-download.
Thema:

1. I lost all my games when I formatted my pc - Similar Threads - lost games formatted

2. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  3. Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of many digital games - need help: Hi, as the title suggests, I have lost the ownership of a large amount of xbox one digital games that I had redeemed from the games with the gold. I am no longer an xbox gold account whether this...
  4. Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games: Today I have tried to access to my new xbox one s but I can't, I tried of my phone to access in Microsoft account but it said that I was ban for illegal activities. But I don't do nothing of...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 game archive lost!! 地平线游戏存档丢失!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 game archive lost!! 地平线游戏存档丢失!!!: I entered the game, it told me that my archive failed to load, and then back to a few days ago, during this period of time I made the lottery and their own progress of the game all disappeared,...
  6. Lost all achievements, from all of my xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all achievements, from all of my xbox 360 games: So years ago i lost all of my achievements for all of my xbox 360 games. I still have all from xbox one games. But since then, i have tried so many times trying to figure out why and how to get...
  7. Lost game after ressetting the computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost game after ressetting the computer: I resetted my computer to delete non-used apps from my system. After reinstalling all the essential apps, I started reinstalling my favorite games, but when I was ready to install Minecraft from...
  8. Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games: I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 and put in some serious hours. Turned my PC on this morning after playing it yesterday with no issues and went to play it and it said it wasn't available. Went...
  9. Lost game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game on Xbox one: Hi, after xbox one doing an update, forza 4 has vanished. No sign of it in downloads section in settings. No idea how to reinstall.... it was a download that came with console and had various add...
  10. Lost gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gifted game: Ok so my friend had gifted me ghost recon wildlands in 2017 and now for some reason I cant find it in my games and apps. I also looked on to my order history to look for it but all i could find...