I lost all my worlds and servers on Java after migration

Discus and support I lost all my worlds and servers on Java after migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated and reinstalled Minecraft. My skins and realms were saved, but all my worlds and the servers were gone. I already looked in the files of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SailorChips, Jan 15, 2022 at 9:22 AM.

1. SailorChips
    SailorChips Guest

I migrated and reinstalled Minecraft. My skins and realms were saved, but all my worlds and the servers were gone. I already looked in the files of my new PC, but there is nothing saved on there.

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Hi SailorChips, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to reach out to Mojang in regards to this concern in that way they can immediately check this for you. Here you go:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  4. LITSMom Win User

Minecraft bugg

And all *I* wanted to do was play my SINGLE PLAYER LOCAL Minecraft Java edition installed game. THANKS Microsoft. So happy I "migrated" this morning. NOT.
  5. calebjenkins Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

This is crazy frustrating. I'm not even joining another world. I'm trying to play a world, that I made, that's on my local xbox HD... and it keeps telling me "Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu" !! - WTH? Right now, I can create
    new Worlds, but I can't play a single world that after saving it to my HD.
  6. MeantAtom81 Win User

Help none of my worlds will load after the new update

I even tried signing out and signing back in. Somthing similar happened before saying something with multiplayer and not accessing worlds. I changed my settings then after i try opening a saved world it says connection to server was lost. We will take you
    back to the menu.
Thema:

1. I lost all my worlds and servers on Java after migration - Similar Threads - lost worlds servers

2. Minecraft worlds missing and some lost progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft worlds missing and some lost progress.: So i switched from a regular xbox one to an xbox one x. when i went ahead and reinstalled minecraft, it asked me a question when i first loaded in. something about cloud save and it gave me two...
  3. Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  4. Got signed out of my Xbox account on minecraft pe and lost my worlds when I signed back in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got signed out of my Xbox account on minecraft pe and lost my worlds when I signed back in: I got signed out of my xbox account on minecraft pocket edition and my worlds weren’t there. When I locked back in they weren’t restored, my saves were blank. I’m rly disappointed, I had so much...
  5. Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S: Hello, My son - TRAINLOVER1344 - was playing on his Minecraft world today using his Xobox One S when the power went out. Upon turning it on again he found his entire world was lost with the...
  6. Lost a piece of my Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a piece of my Minecraft world: Ok so about two months ago now I been Having this problem with my world but I’m now getting ask for help for it so one day I log into my world and this was on a different xbox it’s was my cousins...
  7. lost Minecraft worlds due to xbox shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost Minecraft worlds due to xbox shutdown: I play Minecraft on an Xbox One that has a tendency to shut down automatically when playing Minecraft due to what I believe is poor ventilation, it is ok when I am in a world because I can just...
  8. I lost all my worlds please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost all my worlds please help: My computer screen broke so I had to send it to get it repaired{its a 2 in 1}, then when I got back on Minecraft and logged in I had none of my worlds. its Minecraft windows 10 edition. how do I...
  9. Lost My Worlds/How Do I Recover My Worlds (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Lost My Worlds/How Do I Recover My Worlds (Windows 10): I installed Minecraft Beta and after a while I tried to unenroll in the Beta and wasn't able to. Following Xbox troubleshooting steps, I uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled it to find that all...
  10. Reinstalled minecraft and now some of my saved worlds are corrupted, missing or have lost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled minecraft and now some of my saved worlds are corrupted, missing or have lost...: This might be long, sorry but quite allot has been happening and I want to make sure I don’t leave out any information that might be important . I last played minecraft 3 days ago, I saved and...