I lost all of my progress on Ryse: Son of Rome

Discus and support I lost all of my progress on Ryse: Son of Rome in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really wish I bought a PS4 instead. I was level 300 on Ryse and bought the Season Pass. Now I went on today and I've just lost it all, it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martial Artist-6E7CC681-F3EB-49DD-93E5-F5E0CEC89A8, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I lost all of my progress on Ryse: Son of Rome

I really wish I bought a PS4 instead. I was level 300 on Ryse and bought the Season Pass. Now I went on today and I've just lost it all, it keeps popping up "Syncing data for Ryse: Son of Rome" but then it disappears and it does that three times.

Losing a game save is the worst thing that can probably happen on a console. I uninstalled the game and am reinstalling it now, about five hours have one past and only 11% has gone by. Absolutely rubbish console.

:)

Martial Artist-6E7CC681-F3EB-49DD-93E5-F5E0CEC89A8, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Problem with Achievements either glitched or not updated properly on Xbox One.

Another problem. I checked my Achievements for Battlefield 4 and Ryse: Son of Rome.

BF 4 - 28% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 85%

But in my Recent Activity and compare friends Achievements show as

BF 4 - 42% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 0%

Checked my other friend who played Ryse last few days with me so checked his achievements now so show as 100% and my show as 0% Progress.

This is biggest problems with Progress. Please help. I lost all of my progress on Ryse: Son of Rome :(I lost all of my progress on Ryse: Son of Rome :(

BurstGamer Jedi, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Mar 14, 2014
  4. I lost all of my progress on Ryse: Son of Rome

Are you connected to xbox live when launching the game?

epicminer1610, Mar 16, 2014
  5. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Problem with Achievements either glitched or not updated properly on Xbox One.

Another problem. I checked my Achievements for Battlefield 4 and Ryse: Son of Rome.

BF 4 - 28% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 85%

But in my Recent Activity and compare friends Achievements show as

BF 4 - 42% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 0%

Checked my other friend who played Ryse last few days with me so checked his achievements now so show as 100% and my show as 0% Progress.

This is biggest problems with Progress. Please help. :(:(
  6. epicminer1610 Win User

Are you connected to xbox live when launching the game?
  7. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

For example Gamerscore and Achievements is fine - Ryse: Son of Rome show - 850G (Games for Gamerscore) and 45 Achievements (Cup icon) and 85% (Achievements Progress) in Achievements section. But Ryse: Son of Rome show - 850G, 45 Achievements and 0% in Compare
    Games and Recent Activity. You see what I mean again? That is what I mean for Achievements Progress is broken. :(
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

9. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

Thema:

1. I lost all of my progress on Ryse: Son of Rome - Similar Threads - lost progress Ryse

2. Lost progress on Wordament

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Wordament: Progress for Wordament is showing on Xbox, but not syncing to game which starts as if it has never played. Has anyone sorted this problem yet? 5488bcfd-91ae-4f93-9d73-4b7e223a69d2
  3. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  4. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  5. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  6. Lost all game progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all game progress.: Not sure where to even go with this question. I was signed in on Xbox Console Companion and was playing Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery. There was a storm nearby and the power went out at my house...
  7. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out. 19f8214c-fa66-4dff-8eb5-72c577d4fb64
  8. Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...
  9. Rdr2 lost save progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rdr2 lost save progress: I was mid mission in the game when Xbox signed me out for no reason so I lost all my progress since the last time i saved my game which was 1 whole chapter ago. I signed back in and my progress...
  10. Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...