I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!

Discus and support I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently lost my phone which resulted in me losing my phone number and all my gmail accounts so i lost access to my 2fa device please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hisnameisjeffff, Aug 12, 2022.

1. I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!

Hello,

I recently lost my phone which resulted in me losing my phone number and all my gmail accounts so i lost access to my 2fa device please help me i will provide u with everything i can to show u i am the actual owner of the account and to help you help me please help meee!

Matt

:)

hisnameisjeffff, Aug 12, 2022
  2. waifusimp9996 Win User

Is it safe to show roblox my order number? (GPA Numbers)

Well if it had a phone number or a email linked to you account you could change your password on your Roblox account. If you do get access back into your account put on 2fa in your roblox settings. Hope this helps
  3. AdamRaclawski Win User

Locked Out of Xbox Account

I have made purchases on the account, could it be possible to link the purchases made and say my I.D.? Also one more thing, I have access to the Phone number but it doesnt allow me to log in with only that due to 2FA.
  4. Zeyad Mohamed Win User

Microsoft support wont give me access to my hacked microsoft account.

Hi Lucas, so there is no way to recover my account? No microsoft employee can change the account email to my original email instead of the hacker email?

Is it maybe possible to transfer the games i had on that account to another new account?

I Just can't believe i lost my account with all my games and progress just like that even though i had 2FA enabled and everything.
  5. dempup Win User

6 digit code needed for Xbox app.

Hi.

It could be the 2FA (two factor authentication).

If you have 2FA activated on you account, you will be asked for a code when you logon from a new unit. When you log on to live on your app, a box should pop up, asking you if you want the code sent to your email or phone.

Check here: account.microsoft.com to check that you have the correct email and phone number setup.
  6. LunaticSilver45 Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I forgot to mention, my son gave log in details, and my phone number was removed and so too was my email address linked to his account, I got the email telling me my phone number had been removed, now his proper email is not linked to his account. What
    do we do?
Thema:

I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!

1. I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!! - Similar Threads - lost email phone

2. How do log into my xbox if I have lost my email password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do log into my xbox if I have lost my email password?: So two days ago I updated my phone, transferred everything from my old phone to my new phone, wiped clean my old phone and then sold it. The next day I went to check my Hotmail emails but found...
  3. Lost email access to migrate minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email access to migrate minecraft account: Hello, i currently lost the access to my email to regain the code to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, there's something you can do? Thanks. d339cd65-26c8-43f5-8320-cb523e60d970
  4. Lost Email Address for Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email Address for Xbox Account: Hello, I had to reset my xbox a while back because my games and apps weren’t opening. I ended up losing an account that I can not remember the email for. The Original Gamertag for the account was...
  5. 2 Accounts 1 Email / Lost Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Accounts 1 Email / Lost Account: Hey! i recently made a xbox account back in 2019 with the xbox 1 then that sadly broke so i got the series S and tried logging in. But it ended up making 2 accounts 1 email one called...
  6. Recovering lost account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering lost account email: So I was trying to sign in to a Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and it told me I needed to use an old account to sign in and couldn’t unlink, but I don’t remember the email to this Microsoft...
  7. Lost my Minecraft Microsoft email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my Minecraft Microsoft email and password: Hello I need help finding my email and my password for my Microsoft account. I only have the username which is VotableLocket. All I’m asking is for someone in Microsoft that could unlink or delete...
  8. Lost email to minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost email to minecraft account.: Hello, i have a minecraft account for three years and now after migration i forgot email to it, i know username, pasword, transaction id, almost everything but not the email. Is there any chance...
  9. Login, lost password and email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login, lost password and email: Good day. I forgot my account password and email. Would it be possible to get into this account somehow if I don't know these details. It would be possible to somehow get to the account if I know...
  10. Login, lost password and email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login, lost password and email: Good day. I forgot my account password and email. Would it be possible to get into this account somehow if I don't know these details. It would be possible to somehow get to the account if I know...