I lost my game

Discus and support I lost my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought ark survival evolved on www.xbox.com and installed it on my Xbox when to my surprise like 1 year later it was saying that i owned the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RockFour9764593, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I lost my game

I had bought ark survival evolved on www.xbox.com and installed it on my Xbox when to my surprise like 1 year later it was saying that i owned the trial version and had 99,999 days left of using it but then 1 year later it says my trial expired so i was
    like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] because i had bought it with my own money ad now its not mine anymore ( i wasted 60$ for nothing) if any one can help please do this is my only hope. My profile is Eban l help would be extremely useful.

:)

RockFour9764593, Jun 13, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I lost my game

There was a trial version of Ark available, and it let you also play Ark for free. I actually played and completed Ark for free without purchasing it through free-to-play days. If you look back through your order history, does it show the original game
    when you purchased it, and not the trial version?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

I lost my game

Hi Rock,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Ark: Survival Evolved. I recommend that you

search your purchase history in your Microsoft account
    to ensure that you bought the correct version (not trial). If you're able to see that you purchased the full version, then you should go ahead and

delete the game and redownload it to your console
    to make sure that you have the correct version installed.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

i have lost my game

Login to your repaired console and check the my games and apps section.

It should be there under ready to install.

If not, try searching for Forza Horizon 3 in the store and download it from there.
  5. DominumStige Win User

I lost my save game

Hi!

The game saves are on Cloud, if they are overwritten there is no way to go back. Be sure to

change your password
    to your account to prevent anyone from creating problems like this.
  6. {Parity} Win User

I lost my game Rainbow Six. My game was returned..

You will need to contact support regarding this issue. No one in the forums has access to that information.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If you need assistance please let us know. Good Luck!!
Thema:

I lost my game

1. I lost my game - Similar Threads - lost game

2. Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero)

in XBoX on Windows
    Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero): So it seems that Mutant Year Zero got an updated. So far so good. But then when I tried to play, all my saved games where gone. Is there any way to recover them? Are they store in the cloud or in...
  3. I bought a new Xbox one and lost a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new Xbox one and lost a game.: I replaced an old xbox one s and went through my ready to install. To see that Minecraft (which came with my old Xbox) was gone. Now it says i need to buy a new copy. How do i resolve this?...
  4. Lost game disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game disk: I lost my game disk and i cant play my favourate game i dont want to buy a new one to so what do i do? 82b84686-a0b5-4737-816c-b5376cdc2c40
  5. Lost saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved games: I needed to format my hard drive as my games kept freezing. I transferred all of my saved games to a usb and transferred all back to the newly formatted hard drive. To my frustration (and when my...
  6. lost gamertag and saved games

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost gamertag and saved games: My son's xbox 360 locked up. We did an external update. it now works, but his gamertag and log in were gone. He can not access saved sessions of games. How can we either log in with that email,...
  7. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....
  8. Perdi mis juegos (I lost my games)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perdi mis juegos (I lost my games): Hola restableci mi cuenta y se me borro mi gamertag y todos los juegos que tenía como hago para recuperar todo de nuevo... ya que ingresó mi email y contraseña y me apareció un nuevo gamertag...
  9. Lost games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games: so i tried to play two games...injustice gods among us and worms battlegrounds. My xbox is saying to put a disc in or buy it. I purchased both of them and now i cant play. Any suggestions?...
  10. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...