I lost my game

Discus and support I lost my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought ark survival evolved on www.xbox.com and installed it on my Xbox when to my surprise like 1 year later it was saying that i owned the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RockFour9764593, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I lost my game

I had bought ark survival evolved on www.xbox.com and installed it on my Xbox when to my surprise like 1 year later it was saying that i owned the trial version and had 99,999 days left of using it but then 1 year later it says my trial expired so i was
    like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] because i had bought it with my own money ad now its not mine anymore ( i wasted 60$ for nothing) if any one can help please do this is my only hope. My profile is Eban l help would be extremely useful.

:)

RockFour9764593, Jun 13, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I lost my game

There was a trial version of Ark available, and it let you also play Ark for free. I actually played and completed Ark for free without purchasing it through free-to-play days. If you look back through your order history, does it show the original game
    when you purchased it, and not the trial version?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

I lost my game

Hi Rock,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Ark: Survival Evolved. I recommend that you

search your purchase history in your Microsoft account
    to ensure that you bought the correct version (not trial). If you're able to see that you purchased the full version, then you should go ahead and

delete the game and redownload it to your console
    to make sure that you have the correct version installed.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

i have lost my game

Login to your repaired console and check the my games and apps section.

It should be there under ready to install.

If not, try searching for Forza Horizon 3 in the store and download it from there.
  5. DominumStige Win User

I lost my save game

Hi!

The game saves are on Cloud, if they are overwritten there is no way to go back. Be sure to

change your password
    to your account to prevent anyone from creating problems like this.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I lost my game disk for Xbox

Unless it ends up being part of Games with Gold or some promotion like that, the only way to download it would be to purchase it.
Thema:

I lost my game

1. I lost my game - Similar Threads - lost game

2. Factory Reset, Game Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset, Game Lost: Hi all, I need some help please. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 in the play store about 8 moths ago, but I was having some problems with my Xbox so a friend of mine helped me to reset my console. I...
  3. I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.: I had got a Xbox One S: All Digital Edition for my birthday. I also got three games and one free Xbox live gold 1-month subscription with it. I got the games in the form of 25 digit codes. I had...
  4. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  5. Save game lost from USB drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save game lost from USB drive: Hi, I upgraded to Xbox One X a while back and bought a USB hard drive to transfer my saved games. Yesterday I decided to continue playing Flockers, so I plugged in the drive, put in the DVD and...
  6. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  7. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  8. Lost all game progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all game progress.: Not sure where to even go with this question. I was signed in on Xbox Console Companion and was playing Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery. There was a storm nearby and the power went out at my house...
  9. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  10. Lost games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games: Just wondering if anyone could advise me on how I could retrieve lost games, that were under a different email, which does not exist anymore. My console got a new restart today ad all the games...