I lost my gamertag

Discus and support I lost my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass and was playing FH4 on my PC. After format on my PC, I login in into my Microsoft account and got a new Gamertag. how can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adrian_720, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Adrian_720
    Adrian_720 Guest

I lost my gamertag

I bought xbox game pass and was playing FH4 on my PC. After format on my PC, I login in into my Microsoft account and got a new Gamertag. how can I recover my old one?

:)

Adrian_720, Aug 16, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I lost my gamertag

You need to use the same email account and the same password to log in at that profile. If you miss any of that info try recuperating the password.
  3. Tarnend Win User

I lost my gamertag

if you had the gamertag assigned to a microsoft account, then logging into that microsoft account should give you the same gamertag. i have tried going through recovering your gamertag process and seeing if that works?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I lost my gamertag

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue on the gamer tag being wrong. You can try the

account recovery
    . But one thing is you must know the email associated to the account. If you do not and you do remember the gamer tag, you can request a call from support. If they can "verify" the account they may be able to provide you the email. Only
    if they can verify the account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. luissolid Win User

I lost my gamertag

Hello welcome to the forums!

The first is that you verify what email (microsof account) is attach with your Xbox Live Account (Gamertag) and verify the purhcase here:

View your Xbox purchase history online

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or
      the Lost Password Solution.
    2. Compare your purchase history
    If you’re still unsure of what the purchase is or aren’t seeing it in your purchase history, review the following Purchase
    History FAQ
    section.

If you see the game was purchase with the correct account but still you have a different gamertag maybe your your old gamertag violate the terms and conditions of Xbox Live.

Regards!
  6. Adrian_720 Win User

I lost my gamertag

It is possible that I bought Xbox game pass in my Microsoft account, and was playing on my old xbox account that I don't remember the email?
Thema:

I lost my gamertag

1. I lost my gamertag - Similar Threads - lost gamertag

2. Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...: I have a unique issue. A few years ago when MS had the Live.com Profile pages, much like Facebook, I had an account that also became an Xbox account. The name I used for that account was the...
  3. Lost gamertag/identity

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost gamertag/identity: My old PC crashed. I now have a new PC but when I try to play Microsoft Solitaire suite games I am prompted to create a new gamertag although I previously had one.. I would like to continue using...
  4. lost gamertag and saved games

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost gamertag and saved games: My son's xbox 360 locked up. We did an external update. it now works, but his gamertag and log in were gone. He can not access saved sessions of games. How can we either log in with that email,...
  5. Lost Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamertag: I've reset my Xbox One, and signed in with my Microsoft account, but it is displaying a random gamertag and I have none of my friends or achievements on. Any suggestions?...
  6. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  7. How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?: Hi, hope someone can help? I haven't played my Xbox 360 for couple years, the email I had linked to teh account is now not accessible. However when I log onto my Xbox 360 the Gamertag is still...
  8. Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA: need password\need email\need credit card gamertag AliAall my progress is saved on it. 3fdfd76a-b90d-48e1-9611-6d19f58e3bbd
  9. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...
  10. Changed gamertag and lost full access to game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed gamertag and lost full access to game: downloaded skate 3 onto my new Xbox one, then changed my gamertag, now am unable to use the full game or any of the dlc,s I have for it, basically have a demo version now....