I LOST MY GAMES

Discus and support I LOST MY GAMES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please help me i just reset my Xbox and I lost my games that I bought on the xbox like slime rancher please helo 340b0dff-2255-419f-879c-0850f98fbe3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden Bernard, Oct 2, 2019.

1. I LOST MY GAMES

please help me i just reset my Xbox and I lost my games that I bought on the xbox like slime rancher please helo

:)

Aiden Bernard, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I lost my game

There was a trial version of Ark available, and it let you also play Ark for free. I actually played and completed Ark for free without purchasing it through free-to-play days. If you look back through your order history, does it show the original game
    when you purchased it, and not the trial version?
  3. jaclindsey Win User

I LOST MY GAMES

I have the same problem and mine was installed on the internal hard drive. I have payed for the app, them money was taken out of my bank yet I have no app.
  4. Aiden Bernard Win User

I LOST MY GAMES

I tried that my games are gone
  5. Ironwilled Win User

I LOST MY GAMES

Yes, but did you install them on the internal drive or an external drive? Because if its the latter then maybe the hard drive stopped working and that would result in your games not being displayed.
  6. Aiden Bernard Win User

I LOST MY GAMES

I bought them on the store
Thema:

I LOST MY GAMES

1. I LOST MY GAMES - Similar Threads - LOST GAMES

2. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  3. Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of many digital games - need help: Hi, as the title suggests, I have lost the ownership of a large amount of xbox one digital games that I had redeemed from the games with the gold. I am no longer an xbox gold account whether this...
  4. Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games: Today I have tried to access to my new xbox one s but I can't, I tried of my phone to access in Microsoft account but it said that I was ban for illegal activities. But I don't do nothing of...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 game archive lost!! 地平线游戏存档丢失!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 game archive lost!! 地平线游戏存档丢失!!!: I entered the game, it told me that my archive failed to load, and then back to a few days ago, during this period of time I made the lottery and their own progress of the game all disappeared,...
  6. Lost all achievements, from all of my xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all achievements, from all of my xbox 360 games: So years ago i lost all of my achievements for all of my xbox 360 games. I still have all from xbox one games. But since then, i have tried so many times trying to figure out why and how to get...
  7. Lost game after ressetting the computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost game after ressetting the computer: I resetted my computer to delete non-used apps from my system. After reinstalling all the essential apps, I started reinstalling my favorite games, but when I was ready to install Minecraft from...
  8. Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games: I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 and put in some serious hours. Turned my PC on this morning after playing it yesterday with no issues and went to play it and it said it wasn't available. Went...
  9. Lost game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game on Xbox one: Hi, after xbox one doing an update, forza 4 has vanished. No sign of it in downloads section in settings. No idea how to reinstall.... it was a download that came with console and had various add...
  10. Lost gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gifted game: Ok so my friend had gifted me ghost recon wildlands in 2017 and now for some reason I cant find it in my games and apps. I also looked on to my order history to look for it but all i could find...