I lost my minecraft account :(

Discus and support I lost my minecraft account :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I resetted my computer because it wasn't working that well anymore and I was scared I would lose it. And I did and i want help to get my minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IIPROSPY70II, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. IIPROSPY70II
    IIPROSPY70II Guest

So I resetted my computer because it wasn't working that well anymore and I was scared I would lose it. And I did and i want help to get my minecraft back I can give you proof I have the xbox account on my pc and I can send a screenshot I just want my minecraft
    account back please contact me through anything you can I just really need help with this

:)

IIPROSPY70II, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. Terraxen Win User

So I resetted my computer because it wasn't working that well anymore and I was scared I would lose it. And I did and i want help to get my minecraft back I can give you proof I have the xbox account on my pc and I can send a screenshot I just want my minecraft
    account back please contact me through anything you can I just really need help with this
    Before I can help I need you to clarify which version of Minecraft you were using. Do you know if you were using the Java Edition or the Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition?

The Java Edition you would have downloaded from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us but if you have the Bedrock Edition you would have downloaded it from the Microsoft Store on your
    PC.

For the Java Edition you will need to contact support through https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us and for Windows 10/Bedrock Edition make sure you have logged into your Microsoft
    account on your PC first of all and try to download it. If that doesn't work you will need to contact support through the following link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

Good luck!
  3. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft

Hi Rachael,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As your son is using Minecraft on an Android device, this would mean that he is using the Minecraft: Pocket Edition and needs to be signed into the game using the credentials (username & password)
    that are associated with his Xbox Live Gold subscription so that he will have access to play online.

If you're already familiar with the log in information, then would it be possible for you to let us know the exact error message that is received when attempting to log in, as well as when?

If you believe that the account log ins are incorrect for the Microsoft account, then I would recommend our

Lost Password Solution
    , or
    Lost Account Solution
    if you aren't familiar with the email address used for log in. If you know the information already, then there may be an issue with the Minecraft log in for Mojang. You can always reach out to them for assistance with that, should
    you need it.
    Mojang Minecraft Log In Help

I hope that this information helps out! Please let us know the results.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I lost my account

You can try contacting support to see if they can help you recover it, but you should be aware that buying and selling of accounts is not allowed. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. MissEdi Win User

i lost my minecraft world

Hi there, gamer boy 2340!

Did this issue occur while playing this game on the Xbox One console? If so, were you previously connected to Xbox Live when you were last playing this game? For this issue, we'd recommend following the steps for

Syncing Xbox One game saves to the Cloud
    to help start the troubleshooting process.
Thema:

1. I lost my minecraft account :( - Similar Threads - lost minecraft account

2. Lost Xbone Minecraft data fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Xbone Minecraft data fix?: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but Im desperate. I was playing Minecraft while offline when I made a mistake and with no undo button, I decided to close the game via Quit without...
  3. lost my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my minecraft account: ok so basically i had minecraft windows 10 on a hard disk in 2013 -2017 but then it broke and i forgot the account info because i never played on online because i didn't know you can play with...
  4. lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft: My Microsoft name used to be 01 now Microsoft has given me a new one and I have lost all of worlds and other data which I can’t get back unless I get my old Microsoft account. I have inserted the...
  5. GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!: Please help! I’ve been playing for months on my worlds and realms on Minecraft under my usual gamertag. Today, there was an update on minecraft. After the update, i was asked to sign in as usual....
  6. Lost minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost minecraft world: Hello my son has lost one of his worlds on minecraft bedrock edition. He saved it earlier today and then when he went to play on it again about two hours ago one of the worlds had gone. Can anyone...
  7. Again Minecraft has lost worlds... Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again Minecraft has lost worlds... Help: Been working on a world for weeks, and now irs gone. I cleared local cash like your ambasador suggested. No good... I see this has happened in the past 12 months severial times. This is the...
  8. Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch): We've been having a slew of problems and a variation of this problem has occurred twice. Assistance on this website seems to be impossible to get so I'm posting this in the XBOX forum as it seems...
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account: I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I don't know the email or password. Is there any way I can cross-play now that I am logged...
  10. I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account: So, help needed. I have purchased Minecraft on my account somewhat 2-3 years ago, when it was on the beta in the Microsoft Store, but I lost that account. I don't want to pay the $27 it is now, so...