I lost my minecraft java edition

Discus and support I lost my minecraft java edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my minecraft java edition after migrating my mojang account to microsoft. Please help, ive had that account for so long and i dont want to lose... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidGonzaga, Dec 5, 2021.

1. DavidGonzaga
    DavidGonzaga Guest

I lost my minecraft java edition after migrating my mojang account to microsoft. Please help, ive had that account for so long and i dont want to lose it since it was also a gift from my uncle.

:)

DavidGonzaga, Dec 5, 2021
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  4. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  5. Bshaw2018 Win User

Minecraft Account

Hello!

Yes, I already own Minecraft on my previous account. I own both Java and Bedrock edition. I have tried logging into my previous account but it still required me to purchase Minecraft Java Edition for the second time
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. When you try to access the Java version of Minecraft, what kind of message is displayed to you?

By any chance, when opening the launcher, it says that you only have the DEMO version?
    Would you be able to provide us with a screenshot of your launcher, please?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
Thema:

1. I lost my minecraft java edition - Similar Threads - lost minecraft java

2. i lost minecraft dungeons.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost minecraft dungeons.: i migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account and it wont recognize that i own Minecraft dungeons. I try to login and it says I don't own the game and have to buy it....
  3. Lost Minecraft and Office after recovering account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Minecraft and Office after recovering account: Last night I was hacked, my account had my phone removed from it and the email was changed. Luckily I managed to "get back" my account through the skype name, and thought that was all. After that...
  4. Lost account after minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account after minecraft migration: Hello, so i migrated my old minecraft mojang account __sp1rit__ to microsoft account, but on this microsoft account was account from Xbox Game Pass PogczampNessi, and after the migration when i...
  5. Minecraft worlds missing and some lost progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft worlds missing and some lost progress.: So i switched from a regular xbox one to an xbox one x. when i went ahead and reinstalled minecraft, it asked me a question when i first loaded in. something about cloud save and it gave me two...
  6. Minecraft license lost after account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft license lost after account migration: Forced to migrate one of my 4 Mojang accounts (me + 3 kids) to a Microsoft account. Have had the accounts for years. After the upgrade it worked fine for about 1 week. Now on one of my accounts...
  7. I have purchase Minecraft Java Edition but suddenly it is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchase Minecraft Java Edition but suddenly it is lost: Dear microsoft team, I have bought Minecraft Java Edition. But last week, my child has requested to change email account to his email, so that it changed from my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. Lost access to Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft Java: Hello I had minecraft java since 2012 and in march 2020 I connected/migrated mojang account with microsoft account to receive free copy of minecraft bedrock edition. I had my computer broken for...
  9. Minecraft Account Lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Lost: Hello. A little while back I tried merging two different Microsoft accounts I had ownership of into one account. I soon discovered the only way to do this was to delete one, so I decided to keep...
  10. Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...