I lost my minecraft????

Discus and support I lost my minecraft???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had bought minecraft years ago and just recent wanted to play again after abt a year break. I transferred the account to a microsoft account and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan23423, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 AM.

1. Ethan23423
    Ethan23423 Guest

I lost my minecraft????

So I had bought minecraft years ago and just recent wanted to play again after abt a year break. I transferred the account to a microsoft account and I can login just fine but minecraft isnt on the account although I bought it. Am I doing something wrong or is this fixable?

:)

2. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

I lost my code

There is no way to get another code if you lost yours for any reason and it is a violation of forum policy to ask for another code on these forums. I believe you can pay for the content in the Xbox games section of the store using your Microsoft Points which
    would be the only way for you to get the content if you don't have a code for it. It is 800 Microsoft Points.
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

I lost my Money.

Hey there Bulls! You can also make a post about this in the
    Beta Forums
    if you wish. You should have access now. ^_^
  4. bob111111111(2) Win User

I lost my Money.

the only thing support will do is put in a request for a region change but that couldtake a while for a manual region change
  5. Saiq Bulls Win User

I lost my Money.

Can i tell the Support that i want my money and they change my Region ?
  6. Epixtactic Win User

I lost my follower

Heh how do you think all those skeletons get into the dungeons?
Thema:

I lost my minecraft????

1. I lost my minecraft???? - Similar Threads - lost minecraft

2. Lost my Minecraft Microsoft email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my Minecraft Microsoft email and password: Hello I need help finding my email and my password for my Microsoft account. I only have the username which is VotableLocket. All I’m asking is for someone in Microsoft that could unlink or delete...
  3. Lost email to minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost email to minecraft account.: Hello, i have a minecraft account for three years and now after migration i forgot email to it, i know username, pasword, transaction id, almost everything but not the email. Is there any chance...
  4. I lost access to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to my Minecraft account: I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account...
  5. HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: CAN ANYONE HELP ME? [img] I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ACCOUNT HELP MEEEE i switched my launcher. and i...
  6. Lost minecraft during migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost minecraft during migration: Not so many details, I just lost Minecraft during migration. Did everything as I was set to do. When I log into my launcher all I see is to play demo version. (I'm properly logged within microsoft...
  7. lost minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost minecraft account: so i bought minecraft long ago i didnt play since the nether update when i tried to play the game right now i had only the demo version upon login in how an i fix this....
  8. I lost access to the minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to the minecraft java edition: Hi, I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com. Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had...
  9. lost my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my minecraft account: I can't get into my Minecraft after my Xbox Game Pass expired. I bought Minecraft serval years ago, and I migrated it to my current using Microsoft account I joined XGP on may 5 and it expired on...
  10. Minecraft Account Details lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Details lost: I got my minecraft account from my brother, now to migrate i have to verify email and get transaction id .My brother tells me he doesnt know all of that and has lost the details too . Now , i cant...