I love the new feature to preload games you don't own yet.

Discus and support I love the new feature to preload games you don't own yet. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Benny_schreiber, Sep 24, 2020.

1. I love the new feature to preload games you don't own yet.

/u/Benny_schreiber, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox repair with with preinstalled game

Games do not come preloaded on consoles. If the game was on the console, that means someone else left the console as their Home console. Since you don't own the game, you would need to purchase it in order to be able to continue playing it on a new console.
  3. Topple Flopper Win User

Pinball FX 2

Love Pinball FX games....they are fun. I don't own all the tables yet but I own quite a few of them. the Marvel pack is awesome...
  4. Gaz of war Win User

Campaign and mp freezing. xbox one

I preloaded my version the day after it was available for preload and so far so good ive not had any problems yet, were any of you unlucky enough to have to redownload the game on launch by any chance?
  5. usedappendix Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

Preload isnt live yet. The 100mb file is just a place holder showing you pre ordered the game. The preload should be out today or 2mor its always a few days before launch.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

I would like to preorder Digital Games

Would love to be able to preload the game, really hope it's coming sooner than later.
Thema:

I love the new feature to preload games you don't own yet.

1. I love the new feature to preload games you don't own yet. - Similar Threads - love feature preload

2. Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess

in XboX Insiders
    Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess: I’ve owned a Club since they were first available for Insider testing. I think they’re a decently good idea permitting some level of organization and structure for social gathering and friend...
  3. Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems....

in XboX Insiders
    Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  4. 3 features i would love to see and believe we need to come to the Xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 features i would love to see and believe we need to come to the Xbone: What are the chances of Microsoft delivering some kind of Chat pass through when playing together locally on same network and/or system link. I hate the delay in chat audio when we have a few...