I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

Discus and support I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gordon74, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Gordon74
    Gordon74 Guest

I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

HI There

I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again'

So I tried again straight away and the purchase was successful.

But both payments are on my bank account. How do I get a refund of the first payment ?

Thanks

:)

Gordon74, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was recognised.

3. RedCarGamer Win User

I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was recognised.

If you wont able to have the refund the duplicate purchase through the channels indicated above you will need to contact
    Xbox Customer Support.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

1. Check to see if your purchase is listed under
      Purchases that may qualify for a refund
      . Be sure to sign in from the account used to make the purchase.
      Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the

Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    2. If you see your purchase listed, select that order number and click Request refund at the bottom of the list.
    Note If you don’t have an Xbox account, you will need to contact your financial institution for a refund.

After you submit your refund request

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

Important

Don't submit your request more than once. The form doesn't accept duplicate requests for the same order number.
  5. SuaveMender4 Win User

Transaction can't be completed yet you managed to steal 3$ for me

Just called my bank for the 4th time, there wasn't even an attempted made to take the 99$ from my account, only 3 different 1$ charges.
  6. xZeroReachx Win User

Paypal not working for me

Hi, I'm from mexico and since yesterday I tried to make a payment by paypal, and by MasterCard, I have a positive balance in both. And one of my my Paypal acounts is linked to my credit card, and review and confirm they are correct my billing address
    and the service is available in my country.

I've noticed that there have been charges on my mastercard account for 1 usd each, payments to Microsoft México.

These charges appear on my bank statement, but do not appear on my xboxlive billing history.

Already tried this:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx

"I'm getting charged $1 when adding a payment method!

These are just test charges that are sent to verify that your payment method is currently accepting charges. They will be reversed within a few days. If you don't see them leave your account, first verify you didn't make any $1 purchases, and then contact
    either your bank or Xbox Phone Support."

Ok, ok I have received several bills for 1 usd,

Why I can not buy anything?, Why do I keep getting error messages !!!??
Thema:

1. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was... - Similar Threads - made duplicate purchase

2. A Sunday disccusion - game that made you most relaxed, not only on Sunday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Sunday disccusion - game that made you most relaxed, not only on Sunday: Great Sunday to all of you dear friends. I hope that all of you can pull up a break today and relax. With your family, friends, yourself, the things you like or a game, of course. I don't want to...
  3. I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!

in XboX Insiders
    I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. Transaction has been made but no product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transaction has been made but no product: Not long ago I tried buying Sea of Thieves for PC. When I bought the game it did take the money off of my bank account, but there is no product to be seen anywhere. I didn't get an e-mail, it's...
  6. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  7. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  8. Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring: Got invited to the Beta ring today after I had just gotten the new dashboard on Delta. I didn't think before updating and now I'm back on the old dashboard. Not only that, but updating to beta...
  9. I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SkulllyB [link] [comments]
  10. The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident: I got this game that I didn't think i wanted, so I would go to get a refund. Before the refund was processed, I realized that I wanted the game, so I asked for the refund to be stopped. The Refund...