I Made A Mistake and I Need Help.

Discus and support I Made A Mistake and I Need Help. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; So I redeemed a 3 months of Xbox game pass on accident thinking that it was Xbox live. After I redeemed it I contacted Microsoft support. Since I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SlayingScarab12, May 23, 2018.

1. I Made A Mistake and I Need Help.

So I redeemed a 3 months of Xbox game pass on accident thinking that it was Xbox live. After I redeemed it I contacted Microsoft support. Since I redeemed it they said they can cancel it but couldn't refund it and told me to keep it as extra proof. I also
    never used my 14 day free trial for proof that i haven't used it before. So If you can cancel my subscription and grant my the 3 month Xbox live subscription i would be very glad. You can also check my download history as extra proof that I didn't use it
    and i refuse to use it. Please fix this problem for me.

Order Confirmation: b3fd1cbf-6161-4802-a802-19f3cb773b27

Code: [Personal Information Removed]

Sincerely Nour~

:)

SlayingScarab12, May 23, 2018
  2. stringaGamer
    stringaGamer Guest
    I made a mistake

i bought a battle map pack for minecraft its the halloween one but i ment to buy the mash up pack!I Made A Mistake and I Need Help. :(

stringaGamer, May 23, 2018
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    i made a mistake

The only ones who handle suspensions/bans are the enforcement team. The only way to contact them is by filing for a case review. However since you already admitted to sending a message that was against the rules it would honestly be pointless to do as the
    case review will more than likely get upheld.

KindGryphon, May 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a rewards program issue, rewards support will not be able to assist.

Smwutches, May 23, 2018
  5. I know but microsoft told me to come here so what else can i do?

All I want is my xbox live and i can really care less about the xbox game pass.

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since it has already been redeemed, phone/chat support would be the only ones who could do anything about it. So you could try contacting them again, but usually once a code has been redeemed there is no way to exchange it for something else.

Smwutches, May 23, 2018
  7. so there’s nothing I can do..... there goes my 17000 points for nothing :/

8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello SlayingScarab12,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  9. SlayingScarab12 Win User

Since it has already been redeemed, phone/chat support would be the only ones who could do anything about it. So you could try contacting them again, but usually once a code has been redeemed there is no way to exchange it for something else.
    so there’s nothing I can do..... there goes my 17000 points for nothing :/
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a rewards program issue, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello SlayingScarab12,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  13. SlayingScarab12 Win User

I know but microsoft told me to come here so what else can i do?

All I want is my xbox live and i can really care less about the xbox game pass.
Thema:

1. I Made A Mistake and I Need Help. - Similar Threads - Made Mistake Need

2. Made a Mistake

in XboX Insiders
    Made a Mistake: Hi. I tried to enroll in the Omega program out of the Alpha Skip Ahead and now regret that decision. How can get back in the Alpha Skip Ahead without having to update my Xbox One X? I need help...
  3. Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring: Got invited to the Beta ring today after I had just gotten the new dashboard on Delta. I didn't think before updating and now I'm back on the old dashboard. Not only that, but updating to beta...
  4. I made a mistake

in XBoX Rewards
    I made a mistake: So I redeemed a 3 months of Xbox game pass on accident thinking that it was Xbox live. After I redeemed it I contacted Microsoft support. Since I redeemed it they said they can cancel it but...
  5. sorry you made a mistake rewarding me it is in a different currency on my 360 I wanted it on ...

in XBoX Rewards
    sorry you made a mistake rewarding me it is in a different currency on my 360 I wanted it on ...: IMPORTANT PLZ HELP I have been referred here by reneto. . do you have change my credits into dollars on my xbox 360 but I wanted to see in pounds on my Xbox One Renato told me that he cannot do...
  6. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...: f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything because it was my first time xbox live nose...
  7. I made a mistake buying a kit in Battlefield 1 - Shortcut Kit: Infantry - Please cancel my ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made a mistake buying a kit in Battlefield 1 - Shortcut Kit: Infantry - Please cancel my ...: Order number 9738380596 - November 3, 2017 I made a mistake buying a kit in Battlefield ™ 1 - Shortcut Kit: Infantry, I had unlocked all the weapons and did not need to release again ... what...
  8. Made a mistake with license transfer, need help / something explained.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a mistake with license transfer, need help / something explained.: Okay, this is a really stupid mistake. to my understanding, if you get a new console, you have licenses on two consoles and your profile and you have to transfer them, well the guide was not...
  9. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...: f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything because it was my first time xbox live nose...
  10. i made a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    i made a mistake: i am really pist about what happend, i got reported today and it was a mistake that i got pist at the guy who said that im trash and i responded a bit wrong it was my mistake so please unblock me...