I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

Discus and support I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by m00nstrucc, Aug 24, 2019.

1. m00nstrucc
    m00nstrucc Guest

A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to transfer to my microsoft account?

:)

m00nstrucc, Aug 24, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey m00n

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring in-game content bought under your Nintendo ID account to your Microsoft Account.

There is no way to transfer any in-game content purchased in Minecraft to a separate account. Once the content is bought, it is locked under that account.

Since you purchased via the Nintendo eShop, you will have to contact
    Nintendo support
    about the content that was purchased accidentally on your account.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

Good day

That was a promotion that ended on 31 January 2018.

To be able to play Update Aquatic you will need to purchase the new version, Bedrock Edition. The one currently available in the store.

Bedrock edition is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, VR and mobile.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

Its already on Xbox One with 2 versions. The Xbox One edition and then the Bedrock edition, which is crossplay enabled with Windows 10, mobile and Nintendo Switch.

Bedrock edition is the only one that will be updated in the future.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft 360

You will need to buy the bedrock edition on Xbox one as the Xbox One Edition will no longer get updates.

Bedrock edition will allow you to play crossplay with Windows 10, mobile and Nintendo Switch players.
  6. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
Thema:

1. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but... - Similar Threads - made purchase bedrock

2. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  3. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  4. compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20)

in XBoX on Consoles
    compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20): buenas tardes el dia de hoy realice una compra para Xbox de 4600 fifa points para el fia 20, aun no me llega nada y ya se me cobro a mi cuenta . necesito de su ayuda muchas gracias....
  5. Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360: I'm logged to the same account on my console and Marketplace. I have proof of purchase, the money was taken from my card but there no game appearing on my xbox 360....
  6. find the device a purchase was made from

in XBoX on Consoles
    find the device a purchase was made from: several unauthorized purchase for xbox games were made from my sons account. he has 3 of his friends consoles attached to his account and the serial numbers are listed. is there a way to find out...
  7. Sorry at the moment the purchase can not be made. Please try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry at the moment the purchase can not be made. Please try again: Split from this thread. Та же самая ситуация при попытке купить игры на Xbox One с обратной совместимостью Xbox 360. Перепробовал все методы из интернета со сменой региона - не помогло. А...
  8. Como cancelar uma compra feita pelo xbox live [How to cancel a purchase made by Xbox Live]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como cancelar uma compra feita pelo xbox live [How to cancel a purchase made by Xbox Live]: Olá Gostaria de realizar o cancelamento de uma compra feita na live [Translation - Hello I would like to perform the cancellation of a purchase made on live] 734ccff6-fc5f-43da-979e-3e72097d61cb
  9. Unauthorized purchases made on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized purchases made on my account: I've noticed on my bank account that I had a lot less than I did earlier, and when I checked my purchases for what was bought, it was just a bunch of things that I have no recollection of ever...
  10. When I made a purchase I received a double charge for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I made a purchase I received a double charge for it: Split from this thread. I need this charge taken off my card b7deb224-6c9b-4199-ab42-2e2156cb5d64