i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

Discus and support i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ordinarygamer, Sep 19, 2019.

1. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do.

:)

Ordinarygamer, Sep 19, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still haven't got an email.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us Press billing & accounts >> when virtual assistant appears, press see other options >> Under payment issues press Payment
    & billing. On step 3 press show contact options step 4 Press Chat with xbox support.
  3. Ordinarygamer Win User

i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still haven't got an email.

well it seems that there is a problem because I waited more than 72 hours and no response and i just checked my gmail and there's no new email from microsoft. so how do i contact a customer service agent on xbox support
    because i don't think problem will be resolved by waiting.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there OrdinaryGamer

I'd say check all the emails including the junk inbox, And when you made the refund request they should have emailed you saying they got the request with a case number ect. So if there is any problems you can always quote that to a customer service agent
    on xbox support. Normally it is rather quick to say accepted or not.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ordinarygamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a refund that you have not received.

Our suggestion here, for any billing or subscription issues, please
    contact customer supportfor further assistance. Our team is capable of further reviewing/investigating cases such as these.

Try this and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. Zach vXd Win User

Xbox Chat Not Working

Hey Mister Waka I checked your link and it showed that I had a communication suspension on 10/21/15 but it said it was temporary and I still can't talk on 11/9 (today)
Thema:

i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

1. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still... - Similar Threads - made refund request

2. The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway: Hello i was wondering if. Microsoft. Can recreate the suffering 1 & 2 ties that bind it could. Be a great project 02e30c15-8d5b-4597-b534-3fbf9bfb49be
  3. Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...: Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta é já se faz mais de 72 horas [Translation] I made a request for reimbursement and did not get answer is already made more than 72 hours...
  4. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  5. made a game on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    made a game on my phone: I made a game on my phone moved it to my computur but cant think how to get it on with the war plant i play on computor and i want it back on my war plant on my computor but dont know how to...
  6. Some question a refund that i made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some question a refund that i made: I buy this season pass that i refund my credit card I got back the money to credit card or my microsoft account balance? 5 bisuness day and i get my money back? Microsoft deletes the season...
  7. An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it: Someone made purchase on my xbox account without me knowing while I was asleep and Microsoft won't refund it a2408608-7e7a-4e83-bf77-b3b718558fcc
  8. Will not be refunded for an order that was made when I recieved an error on t he page.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will not be refunded for an order that was made when I recieved an error on t he page.: To clarify I went to order a power supply and when I tried to confirm the purchase I was brought to an error on the page. So I tried doing it again and received another error so I gave up. Today...
  9. Can you guys refund a purchase I accidentally made it hasn't been downloaded or opened yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys refund a purchase I accidentally made it hasn't been downloaded or opened yet: Can you guys refund a purchase I accidentally made it hasn't been downloaded or opened yet 77ddab65-8be6-4f57-b69f-8ac4e0476ba2
  10. How do I get a refund for a purchase I never made or downloaded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for a purchase I never made or downloaded?: Someone hacked my account and bought a game using my payment info. I never downloaded it either. How do I get a refund? A little help with this would be nice. 0cb840fb-25aa-4a42-a49a-07d9827a1c3e