I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...

Discus and support I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click on it and throws it out on orders, help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarinaMakarova2, Jul 3, 2021.

1. I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...

I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click on it and throws it out on orders, help

:)

MarinaMakarova2, Jul 3, 2021
  2. David Alderliesten Win User

Won't get redirected to PayPal payment option correctly..... website problem?

The website does have very long response times, if you try it again, wait for a minute after clicking on a button.

I would encourage you to try again, and if it still fails, contact microsoft personally at with an e-mail address, or send an e-mail to XBOX support requesting billing assistance.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Never got my Summer of Acrade code for Ascend.

Hey there asmoron,

Sorry to hear you're not seeing your e-mail with that code

Just to double check:

That e-mail would have been sent to the e-mail associated with your Microsoft Account.

• Have you made sure you're checking that e-mail account?
    • Did you look in your junk/spam folder as well?

If you are definitely not seeing the e-mail anywhere, please send a PM to Mister Ohnaka (click the little envelope under his post) with a link to this thread and explaining your situation.
  4. Beanboy83 Win User

Billing and adress

I'm , a new ambassador. As far as I am aware, no mail/bills will be sent to you from Microsoft, unless you enter contests, or request samples (this is possible through some of their ads). I do not recall ever receiving any physical mail from them,
    e-mails are another story (as they send you promotional material), but I don't recall receiving mail from them without entering a contest or requesting something.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Didn't receive Hand of Kul summer of arcade reward...

Hey there MAY0R,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your promo code.

Just to double check:

That e-mail would have been sent to the e-mail associated with your Microsoft Account.

• Have you made sure you're checking that e-mail account?
    • Did you look in your junk/spam folder as well?

If you are definitely not seeing the e-mail anywhere, please send a PM to
    Mister Ohnaka (click the little envelope under his post) with a link to this thread and explaining your situation.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Accidentally sent a gift to the wrong email address

Hi DanM123,

Thank you for your post. If you've sent a gift to the wrong e-mail address, please submit a

Refund Request
    to get in contact with a refund agent to have the gift refunded so you can send it to the correct e-mail.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...

1. I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click... - Similar Threads - made request send

2. auto made xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    auto made xbox account: I want to swap my xbox account to a newer email, but my newer email has an auto-generated xbox account I didn't make. how do I proceed? bdb64ef8-7c81-4418-a3ef-5a9c399ad8fb
  3. Purchase made on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase made on wrong account: I recently got lucky and was able to purchase a Series X, along with a game (Far Cry 6), and a controller. When I finished the transaction the receipt went to my other Microsoft account. If the...
  4. I tried putting my xbox one s into 120hz and it made some colorful flashing lights however...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried putting my xbox one s into 120hz and it made some colorful flashing lights however...: I tried putting my xbox one S into 120hz but it made flashing colors and the flashing colors wont stop no matter what i do 1d23423a-dad5-493e-bcfc-ca336ae01230
  5. Controller exchange request closed after shipping label made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller exchange request closed after shipping label made?: Hello, I opened a controller exchange request when a replacement controller got to me super banged up. Despite submitting proof of the controller several times, the case got closed. I opened...
  6. Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...: Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta é já se faz mais de 72 horas [Translation] I made a request for reimbursement and did not get answer is already made more than 72 hours...
  7. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  8. I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...: Detalhes 46575d13-28a9-4977-b2d5-d8f0233cf139
  9. Requested deposit for the 28th. No deposit has been made.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Requested deposit for the 28th. No deposit has been made.: Basically, last week I requested an early deposit of my 4600 credits for the 28th of September which is today as it said I could do and with Cuphead out tomorrow I figured I'd use the deposit...
  10. Made repair service request with wrong phone number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made repair service request with wrong phone number: As subject says, I made a mistake with my phone number when submitting my xbox repair request. How can I get it fixed? Do I have to cancel the request, wait for the processing of the cancellation,...