I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

Discus and support I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KyleCraig2, Apr 22, 2020.

1. KyleCraig2
    KyleCraig2 Guest

I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach anybody at microsoft, and I can't play WARZONE, because
    it play without attaching all the accounts to one Xbox, help anybody.

:)

KyleCraig2, Apr 22, 2020
  2. SirMarcius Win User

3. TonyPrandini Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

I'm having the same trouble with Netflix needing a password whenever it is opened on my son's xbox. It never needed one before this latest update. It says, as is mentioned in the first post above, that it is restricted by the family settings. The family
    settings have not changed from the previous version of netflix and there is no place I can identify in the family settings to change it so it will allow Netflix to open without a password. Help would be appreciated.
  4. Nathan_Hughes Win User

Netflix Parental Controls set at the App level instead of the movie level

my Netflix account has a "for kids" profile for my son so I don't need to worry about what he is watching so much.

having to enter the family passcode is ***!
  5. Nathan_Hughes Win User

Can't Access Netflix Without Entering Family Passcode Since New Update

my Netflix account has a "for kids" profile for my son so I don't need to worry about what he is watching so much.

having to enter the family passcode is ***!
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Check your apps

this is in the MSN video app. Okay so i can have family settings turned off with an adult account and they are blocked yet on my 5 year old sons app with family settings on and i remove all restrictions i can watch them. How Odd????
Thema:

1. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions) - Similar Threads - made account son

2. My Xbox account was shut down and I no longer have access to the email I made my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was shut down and I no longer have access to the email I made my account...: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  3. My account was hacked on 4/7/2020and i feel no progress is being made

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked on 4/7/2020and i feel no progress is being made: Hello everyone, On April 7th, i tried to sign in on my xbox and I noticed the email address was not my email and the password was changed. I reached out to Microsoft in terms of my account being...
  4. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account: My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account...
  5. I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...: I have several other accounts already on my xbox one, but i dont use them. (they are out of the question as the accounts are all lost) I just made a new one, wanting to get back into XBOX gaming...
  6. Made my daughter a family account on PS4 Minecraft now she is assigned a name already and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made my daughter a family account on PS4 Minecraft now she is assigned a name already and...: I have her set up under me i set up the account after set up it says her minecraft name is “ summer toast####” where the heck did this even come from? Never even let me try to make a name. also...
  7. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  8. Find all comments made by my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find all comments made by my account: I have an Xbox One that my five year old uses to watch Netflix. I found him randomly bashing buttons on the controller and unwittingly posting random text comments on captures and screenshots. I...
  9. smurf accounts made to harrass

in XBoX on Consoles
    smurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...
  10. Retrieving son's first account before he made an xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieving son's first account before he made an xbox live account: My 14yr old thought he was going to make it to where I couldn't get on the parental controls and I contacted xbox support and found out how to reset things and was told to delete all the accounts...