I made some security changes and now i need some help

Discus and support I made some security changes and now i need some help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Swe4th, May 27, 2019.

1. Swe4th
    Swe4th Guest

Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The store. Like i dont even have a security password yet so
    yeah... But when can i buy stuff again?

:)

Swe4th, May 27, 2019
  2. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Hi swe4th

Just checked out buying Halo:Reach and did it through ID@xbox. You can find it on the micosoft rewards app

Good luck

3. Swe4th Win User

Yeah i know about that, it is just that now that big sale is going on and I dont know If The sale is going on when it have been 30 days, thanks anyways for your answer i hope everything gets good👌��
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Swe4th,

You would need to adjust the settings that allow you to make purchases. If you are a child account, you would need the parent account to adjust these settings.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. xbox360italy Win User

I NEED SOME HELP NOW!

Hello LEGENDARYGAB

Recover gamertag and earn one achievement after you do so... should be fixed then.

Thema:

1. I made some security changes and now i need some help - Similar Threads - made security changes

2. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  3. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  4. I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...: I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound but i can could use my mic and i could still...
  5. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  6. Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360: I'm logged to the same account on my console and Marketplace. I have proof of purchase, the money was taken from my card but there no game appearing on my xbox 360....
  7. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...: A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to...
  8. Find all comments made by my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find all comments made by my account: I have an Xbox One that my five year old uses to watch Netflix. I found him randomly bashing buttons on the controller and unwittingly posting random text comments on captures and screenshots. I...
  9. New beta update has made my console unusable

in XboX Insiders
    New beta update has made my console unusable: Version: 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190719-1520 Updated last night and now the sound is distorted and any video I attempt to play is also sped up. Restarted console but that didn't fix it....
  10. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

in XboX Insiders
    Made a slight adjustment for the new dash: Do you think it looks a little cleaner? http://imgur.com/a/j0IokNU submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments]