I made some security changes and now i need some help

Discus and support I made some security changes and now i need some help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Swe4th, May 27, 2019.

1. Swe4th
    Swe4th Guest

Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The store. Like i dont even have a security password yet so
    yeah... But when can i buy stuff again?

:)

Swe4th, May 27, 2019
  2. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Hi swe4th

Just checked out buying Halo:Reach and did it through ID@xbox. You can find it on the micosoft rewards app

Good luck

3. Swe4th Win User

Yeah i know about that, it is just that now that big sale is going on and I dont know If The sale is going on when it have been 30 days, thanks anyways for your answer i hope everything gets good👌��
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Swe4th,

You would need to adjust the settings that allow you to make purchases. If you are a child account, you would need the parent account to adjust these settings.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. xbox360italy Win User

I NEED SOME HELP NOW!

Hello LEGENDARYGAB

Recover gamertag and earn one achievement after you do so... should be fixed then.

Thema:

1. I made some security changes and now i need some help - Similar Threads - made security changes

2. Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made: Hi so i was pkaying skyrim special edition, and i deleted a couple texture mods and now any save thats made crashes the game, I’ve even redownloaded the same mods and it still happens, so i...
  3. I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...: I was chsnging my name because i made a small typo, and i am forced to pay 10 dollars because of the bull poop reason that is “it takes up server space”. Heck no! Thats not how it works dumbbutt!...
  4. The accounts I made don’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    The accounts I made don’t work: I have 11 accounts on my xbox and most of them are brand new I used the same phone number and everything but about half of them are banned from xbox live and I havent even played on them yet I...
  5. Purchases Being Made Without Authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases Being Made Without Authorization: Ok, so, I went into Microsoft Store and I noticed there was three purchases made for DLC for a game called Dragon Age: Inquisition. Might I remind you, I only have one email account for outlook...
  6. Purchases Being Made Without Authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases Being Made Without Authorization: Ok, so, I went into Microsoft Store and I noticed there was three purchases made for DLC for a game called Dragon Age: Inquisition. Might I remind you, I only have one email account for outlook...
  7. My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits: Halo reach made me forfit my credits and mostly restet me. I need help. I was a general grade 2 i think and is there a way i can get my progress back. Xbox can you help?...
  8. Realizei a compra de Minecraft Dungeons mas não consigo jogar[Translation-I made the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Realizei a compra de Minecraft Dungeons mas não consigo jogar[Translation-I made the...: Bom dia! Realizei a compra do Minecraft Dungeos no dia 22/05/2020, porém o mesmo não chegou na minha conta ainda. Tentei logar em todas as contas possível da Microsoft mas mesmo assim não...
  9. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  10. Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi: Hi everyone, My Xbox automatically updated around 4 pm Tuesday and I was able to connect to Wi-Fi until Wednesday. That's when there were no networks showing up and all it says was Wireless and...