I may have solved a major issue

Discus and support I may have solved a major issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I may have solved a major issue

A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if this is the actual fix XBOX seriously needs to look into this.

I believe XBOX is accidentally prioritizing the XBOX 360. Here is why.

About a year ago while playing XBOX One, I accidentally removed and blocked someone from my party. For the next few days, no matter how many times I unblocked this person, I could not speak to them any longer. In a rage I started tinkering around with different things. I finally decided to load up an XBOX 360 game from my XBOX One and unblock them through the 360 menu. Problem solved.

Last week I started having major issues with messages. I couldn't receive any on my XBOX One, but could on my phone. I reported it here and through XBOX, as it seems nothing was done I decided to look into it myself. Tried hard resets, internet resets, notification off then on, anything I could think of. Until an hour ago I thought of logging onto my 360 account again, through my XBOX One......Problem solved. No more messaging issues.

Sorry if this wouldn't be considered a major issue, but I know that this problem has plagued this console generation for many people randomly throughout the years. I hope that this information somehow helps anyone with similar issues, or even helps the XBOX team narrow down these problems.

submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 9, 2019
  2. theguykillinUUU Win User

Having major issues.

they said its up and running the only thing I can do is play online game. I don't think they have resolved the issue fully yet . even tho the status says up and ready. im really getting sick of all these problems with xbox live . what do I pay 10 bucks a
    month for for a half working system. what is I went to bill gates house and cut his grass for 10 buck a month but only di a half hearted job im shear he would be mad. and tell me to fix the problem. so why is it ok for xbox live to give us a sub par service.
    im swiching to playstation they may have there problems to but at least I don't have to pay for it.
  3. taidara Win User

Having major issues.

Hey there theguykillinUUU!

We are more than willing to give you the very best support possible and to help you find a solution. Now, this works best if you create your own thread, detailing out your situation including any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you
    have tried so far. Thank you!
  4. ZACHATTACKS 008 Win User

Having major issues.

Well guess what. I know what's happening. You're getting hacked bcuz that's what I'm doing right now! I'm just kidding. Ur membership probably expired
  5. DUMBGAMER66 Win User

Having major issues.

@AnIcedLemon its happening to me to an its starting to *** me off, i really hope the fix it.
  6. LetsMakeItFit Win User

Having major issues.

That all seems fixed yet however whenever I dashboard or load a game from My Games or a disc it logs me out still.
Thema:

I may have solved a major issue

1. I may have solved a major issue - Similar Threads - may solved major

2. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  3. This may be confusing but it's about checking storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This may be confusing but it's about checking storage: I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored. What's confusing is if I go to Manage Games and...
  4. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  5. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  6. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  7. May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards: The question is fairly simple. I have enough points on my Microsoft rewards in my account, but as it says, I need to verify the redemption with a phone number. The problem is that I don't have...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments]
  9. May System Update Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    May System Update Issues: I got my prompt to update my Xbox One X about four days ago. I begin to install the update. When you update, there are three different steps, The Download, The Verification, and the Application....
  10. Oct 5th Recore Update May Solve Game Breaking Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oct 5th Recore Update May Solve Game Breaking Bugs: If you're like me and have experienced one of the many game breaking bugs in Recore, good news may be here. According to this link, there is an update in a few days that will alleviate many...