I mean im not underage my account is even set to the year 2000... so that math aint adding up

Discus and support I mean im not underage my account is even set to the year 2000... so that math aint adding up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SynVortex [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SynVortex, May 13, 2020.

1. /u/SynVortex
    /u/SynVortex Guest

I mean im not underage my account is even set to the year 2000... so that math aint adding up

/u/SynVortex, May 13, 2020
  2. choppyseize Win User

"Sign in" Button does not work.

This means you're underage and need whoever is in charge of the family account to make the changes for you in the family account setting. If you're not in a family account yet. The link for the parent/guardian to set one up is here
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Rate the Xbox One Games Out of Ten That You Own

Nah i aint brought a ps4 so i aint wasted my money but come next year when i do decide to get a ps4 from cash convertors then ill be wasting my money, as for the 8 games i brought at launch im loving all the games iv played so fair. it would have been cheaper
    to get a ps4 though i mean £349 for the console then nothing for any games seeing as there aint any good games for the ps4.
  4. John Breakwell ex-MS Win User

What dictionary does AlphaJax use?

So does this mean there isn't a published list of words AlphaJax accepts, just the ENABLE subset from 2000 without the AlphaJax-added extras up to July 2014?
  5. CR34MY CR4Y0N Win User

Error code 8382025C

im trying to get my paypal to my xbox account and getting the same error my account isnt underage so it can be the reason why im in australia and paypal for xbox live is compatiable so its frustrating
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Gamerscore not updating!

I know the 72 hours dont make sense because even if you dont have internet, the achievements would still unlock.

So they are unlocked? But the math is not adding up correct?
Thema:

1. I mean im not underage my account is even set to the year 2000... so that math aint adding up - Similar Threads - mean underage account

2. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...: I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ?: alright I sent in my xbox one x to be repaired because it would not read discs whenever I would boot up from a cold boot, it would only read discs if I restarted the system. so I'm checking my...
  4. What does this mean

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does this mean: When i try and sign in to my accound it pop up with this code (0x8007000E) 4665dd23-9320-4d16-8ab2-1f5ef2b8189c
  5. 6 years and 2 months of beta testing and I get this. I mean whats the point in beta testing...

in XboX Insiders
    6 years and 2 months of beta testing and I get this. I mean whats the point in beta testing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  6. If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...

in XboX Insiders
    If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Craftmaster44 [link] [comments]
  7. What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean: hi, i want to buy fifa 20 but in the store, they are 2 prices and one of them has the price plus it says with ea access. i would like to know what that mean 362df910-54bb-4493-b04b-8e7da092d76d
  8. Who made cancel mean delete???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who made cancel mean delete???: Whos great idea was it that if you hit cancel on updating something it deletes it? For example i had a 821mb update it was at 100% would not finish for some reason making the game not work right...
  9. I'm in ash. And my ssd is always on now. I mean yea its supposed to be but I will glance at...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in ash. And my ssd is always on now. I mean yea its supposed to be but I will glance at...: Ssd is constantly loading but theres only 3 games on it no apps nadda. Any1 else see this?? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  10. Having a disk in doesn't mean I own it ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a disk in doesn't mean I own it ?: Bought modern warfare, downloaded all the content, the XBOX is reading that it is in the tray and opens the game when selected however once the game is open and i go to play...