I messed up

Discus and support I messed up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used a vpn (albeit for one day) in the microsoft rewards program, not knowing it was against the rules, as it was not clearly outlined, and now my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JaredKeel, Nov 14, 2019.

1. JaredKeel
    JaredKeel Guest

I messed up

I used a vpn (albeit for one day) in the microsoft rewards program, not knowing it was against the rules, as it was not clearly outlined, and now my search earn points have stopped tracking, i deleted the vpn at once, of course, upon learning it wasn't
    allowed. Are Microsoft going to shut down my account and/or ban me from the rewards program?

:)

JaredKeel, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Jason Keswick Win User

I messed up

Nope, there is no way to go back and get it without reloading an older save.
  3. JaredKeel Win User

I messed up

Thank you, this was only a one time offense, i have no reputation strikes and haven't got any word on enforcement action being taken beyond not earning search points, i have been thinking my account would be terminated!

I'll consider this a learning experience...
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

I messed up

Have you gotten any sort of enforcement email or notification? Otherwise you should be fine! Worst case scenario you could always dispute it and explain your situation, if you have a clean record which you should, they should cut you some slack!

Be safe, happy gaming!
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

I messed up

Hello FormaL JawZ

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  6. UN1234L B345T Win User

I messed up

Nope. You don't really need the snowglobe either.
Thema:

I messed up

1. I messed up - Similar Threads - messed

2. Xbox live Friendslist messing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Friendslist messing up: Yes hi so I'm having a issue where my friendslist will normally have 60 or more friends showing online then out of the blue it says everyone is offline and they slowly but surely come back on...
  3. Friendslist is messing up on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Friendslist is messing up on xbox: Yes hi so I'm having a issue where my friendslist will normally have 60 or more friends showing online then out of the blue it says everyone is offline and they slowly but surely come back on...
  4. Warzone messing with all audio on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone messing with all audio on xbox: What would make it so when Modern Warfare is open I cant listen to any old voice messages or talk and hear people in my party, and as soon as I shut off modern warfare I can listen to them all...
  5. Who thought this would be a good idea? This is so messed up!! Its so difficult go to...

in XboX Insiders
    Who thought this would be a good idea? This is so messed up!! Its so difficult go to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaidk9 [link] [comments]
  6. Messed up Xbox. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messed up Xbox. HELP!: On March 15, 2020, I went to go play some Xbox. I turned my xbox on, and it wouldn't sign me in. I decided to unplug everything and plug it back in. When I plugged it back in though, something...
  7. Xbox Live Messing Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Messing Up: I'm having the exact same problem website says it's all fixed but I cant see friends or join parties 2feeecec-8f1b-4338-b1f7-7ab042da7a77
  8. I am very unhappy that the Xbox ones dashboard is a complete mess, similar to that of a...

in XboX Insiders
    I am very unhappy that the Xbox ones dashboard is a complete mess, similar to that of a...: I cannot tell you how annoyed I am that the Xbox one’s dashboard is a mix a match of trashy ad filled content and how desperately I want to clear the clutter so I can just enjoy my background...
  9. Feb 2020 update messed up my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feb 2020 update messed up my xbox: The Feb 2020 update messed up my xbox one. I have to start it up in energy saving mode in order for any game to work and I can't switch to a different game unless I shut down the console first....
  10. Messed up stuff

in XBoX on Windows
    Messed up stuff: I have just lost 2 times all my Minecraft progress on W10 Edition and now I lost my Forza Horizon 4 data. I am honestly very tired of this company's stuff. Never again if I cant get any of that...