I might have an idea on a game.

Discus and support I might have an idea on a game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an idea of a game that can be developed like amazon prime simulator or ambulance simulator. 15429f21-29e8-4d45-bfd8-38354b2d0df8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dawnmarcoux, Nov 26, 2020.

1. dawnmarcoux
    dawnmarcoux Guest

I have an idea of a game that can be developed like amazon prime simulator or ambulance simulator.

:)

dawnmarcoux, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

I have an idea that might help with the friends list

It does sound like a good idea to me. If you want Microsoft to know about any ideas you have, you need to post them on the Xbox feedback site.
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/ You should also vote for any posts that have similar ideas. That way they get more exposure, and are more likely to be adopted.
  3. Chris238 Win User

Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Yeah, just checked mine and same thing, rats!
  4. kuruczpa Win User

My girlfriend is home early and checked, it was just a reminder message about the Xbox One. :'(

-

I guess not everyone is lucky! Haha :)
  5. proneto911 Win User

i received 2 one for that logging in message and the other for the KI game i got for free
  6. Chris238 Win User

Haha, I just noticed that I received a message too, and am also at work. I came here to see if there's any possibility it could be something juicy. I will be home to check it in a couple hours.
Thema:

1. I might have an idea on a game. - Similar Threads - might idea game

2. The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?: Hello everyone!! I unfortunately left a cup of water fell into my console. Please, does anyone have any idea to dry my console without harm it? 9f5c0d38-c8ea-41d6-8d7c-aedc58ee3dff
  3. Cold war might have put a virus on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war might have put a virus on my xbox: Well, it started up fine, i played the campaign, then it wouldn't let me in the game. Fast forward a couple days, i finally decide to uninstall it, but now i cant get in any of my apps or games....
  4. "State of Decay 2 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...

in XBoX on Windows
    "State of Decay 2 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...: Keep getting " State of Decay 2 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected." error every 2 days. I am fed up of redownloading the game, and I can not...
  5. Xbox One Cyberpunk 2077 "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Cyberpunk 2077 "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning...: I got Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday and I tried to start downloading it on my xbox one in my bedroom (first gen, not even S). When ever I input the disk I get an error message saying "Check your disc....
  6. My Xbox one stereo headset adapter seems to have broken and I was hoping someone might have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one stereo headset adapter seems to have broken and I was hoping someone might have...: Don't really know where else to go so I'm going to put it here. I'm currently using the Xbox one stereo headset adapter and it seems to have at least partially malfunctioned I still get party...
  7. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound p+jnm+kQV1Hc/5fp0EJRun.48.7 2020/12/13 - 06:57:31 UTCwrong. I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and when I try and play a game I get the error We encountered an...
  8. OPINION: Enjoy your consoles, and stop refusing to play games out of fear that they might...

in XboX Insiders
    OPINION: Enjoy your consoles, and stop refusing to play games out of fear that they might...: I’ve seen a lot of folk on here saying there avoiding games (like Cold War) due to the hard crashing that they are causing on the new gen consoles - out of fear that the game might brick their...
  9. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: Hi , My friend just gave me a Xbox Game Pass for pc Code when he bought discord nitro, and he didn't use it, so I tried redeeming it but this error keeps popping up "Check the instructions that...
  10. I have an idea that might help with the friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an idea that might help with the friends list: With current Xbox live friends system, when you accept a friend request you put this person into a pool of different people. To find this person you have to scroll down pass all your friends until...