I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...

Discus and support I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have owned minecraft for almost a decade but now i'm not allowed to have it without gamepass? EDIT: Apparently you have to open the Xbox app, look... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by teddystavinoha, Dec 12, 2021.

1. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...

I have owned minecraft for almost a decade but now i'm not allowed to have it without gamepass?

EDIT: Apparently you have to open the Xbox app, look up minecraft windows 10 and press 'get'.

:)

teddystavinoha, Dec 12, 2021
  2. TrentSpecht Win User

File System Error (-2143322101) When Opening Minecraft Launcher

I migrated my Mojang account to my personal account, a gmail account. But the launcher seems to only want to use my Live account and wont even open at all to let me log in to my gmail account.
  3. AtzA0 Win User

Minecraft

I have a question I Migrated my Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account is there a way to undo that and Migrate it to a the proper Microsoft account
  4. Gam1ng_Ninja Win User

Mojang account Migration unsuccessful

The problem is not logging in with my Microsoft account, I'm easily able to login, it's that my Mojang account did not migrate. No detail of my Mojang account was transferred and I'm essentially playing on a new account, none of my worlds transferred, my server progress, not even my username. My display username here is my old Mojang accounts username.
  5. JacqueLacroix Win User

Minecraft Account

hey , I migrate my Mojang to my Microsoft account . it say log in my Microsoft I try login in to my account in Minecraft account threw the game
  6. NobodyForYou Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
Thema:

I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...

1. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the... - Similar Threads - migrated Mojang account

2. After migrating from my mojang account to my microsoft account, everything hasn't been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating from my mojang account to my microsoft account, everything hasn't been...: Just migrated today since I was having problems with the microsoft store telling me that I can't open the minecraft installer I got from minecraft.net. This is where the problems started. It took...
  3. When is Minecraft Mojang account migration is starting in South Korea?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Minecraft Mojang account migration is starting in South Korea?: Hello. This is South Korean Minecraft player. Before, Koreans can't even see the migration banner, not a age problem for young kids. And in Korea, 'Cinderella Law', was blocking Mojang account...
  4. I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT: i have migrated my minecraft account and at the sign in screen it gives two options 1. microsoft 2. mojang i try to click microsoft and the app shuts down and when i use my migrated account on...
  5. trouble with migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trouble with migrating my Mojang account: Hi, so I have had my own Minecraft account for while and I migrated it today to a Microsoft account so I could buy a Minecraft realm. It says that I need to have my parent's permission so followed...
  6. Microsoft account lost after Mojang migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account lost after Mojang migration: Hi! My name is Thomas, and it's been few days that I am searching for a solution but with no results. I migrated my account some months ago, and for a recent problem I formatted my PC and lost all...
  7. Can only play Minecraft Demo after Migrating Mojang Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only play Minecraft Demo after Migrating Mojang Account: I successfully migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and have the migration confirmation email as proof. However, when I open the minecraft launcher, it says I don't own Minecraft Java...
  8. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  9. Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.: I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft and now when I log in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft launcher it says that I don't own the game. I have owned and played the game for at...
  10. Migration of Mojang to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migration of Mojang to Microsoft Account: I migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account a while ago and can't remember the log in. I've tried logging in with the email that was used for my mojang account and it ended up making...